~Chapter 13~

I was in my room when I caught the sent of food. My stomach growling give me the urge the follow the aroma to the kitchen. I walked passed the fancy dining room we have and the lights were off and the area was only lit by about 40 candles and the large table was gone and replaced with a table for two. There were rose petals around the table. It was the most beautiful setting for a date.

"Itachi. Why didn't you tell me you were having a date with Deidara tonight." He came and walked to stand in front of me with a tuxedo on.

"I don't."

"Whoa. Look big brother. I love you and all but...umm..." He walked away from me I turned around to look at him. He went up the stairs then stopped.

"I do it's just not here."

"What? Then what's all the candles and flower pedals for." After I said this I got a warm hug from behind. I was wide-eyed and still looking at Itachi which smiled then went up the stairs.

"F-Fox?"

"Kitty." I smiled but teared up at the same time. I turned around and looked at him. He was crying as well.

"Why would you did all of this for me?" I said as I wiped my tears away.

"I miss you! I can't take not seeing you smile and you comforting me and make me feel safe! I miss the long talks we used to have and the way you would sweet talk me and sweep me off my feet! I feel like I have no purpose without you in my life! The truth of the story is yes I did like Kiba! And yes I nodded when he asked if he could kiss me! But it didn't feel right! And seeing you cry just make me even more sad! I love you and only you! I need you Sasuke!" I looked at him with wide eyes. I pulled him into a hug and rested my head on his shoulder. He had his face buried in my chest and was crying. I then put my lips up to his ear.

"I missed you too Naruto. I was going crazy over not having you in my arms." He looked up at me smiling then pecked my lips. I smiled back. He then signaled me to take a seat.

"You two have fun. And congratulations on getting back together!" Itachi called from the door.

"Thanks! Have fun with Deidara." I said as he walked out the door. I then looked back at Naruto which was staring at me. I looked at him smiling.

"You hungry Naruto?" I asked.

"Yea. For you." He said with a wink. I blushed lightly.

"But seriously I'm hungry." We both laughed at the joke. Than Naruto went and got the food.  He made chicken seasoned in a sauce he said was a secret sause. Once we were done with the main course he took the plates to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher.

"Did you have a desert?" I asked contently hoping for the answer to be yes.

"Yeah. But it's not in here."

"What? I'm confused Naruto. Then where is it?" He smiled at me then took me by the hand and dragged me up stairs a room.

Wait this is the room Itachi never lets me go in!

"Naruto, are we actually allowed in there?" I asked nervously.

"Yup Itachi let me use the room just for your 'dessert' tonight." He gave me a mischievous smile. He then opened the door to reveal candles lighting the whole room and flowers and their pedals on the bed and the floor. A king sized bed for just Naruto and I.

I gasped at the gorgeous place he set up just for me. For us! We walked in the door and once Naruto closed it we both grabbed each other and kissed each other roughly. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around me. I walked over to the bed and laid him on the bed. We stopped to catch our breath so I started to unbutton his shirt and take off his bow tie. Once it was off he took mine off. He then leaned up and started to suck on my neck.