~Chapter 11~

I heard my alarm clock go off and I moved to turn it off so Sasuke wouldn't hear it. I just want to stay here for a little bit longer. After about a half hour I heard my name I was being rocked a bit. I then felt a cold hand touch my inner thigh. My eyes opened and looked at who touched me and of course it was Sasuke.

"We slept in a little bit to long. We have to get going." He said. He kissed my cheek then got out of the bed. I smiled then sat on the bed. Oh my god my ass feels so sore. I got up quickly so I could go make breakfast. All I made was egg and bacon sandwiches with cheese.

I made my way to the bathroom where Sasuke was. As I used the toilet I could see him looking at my member.

"Didn't you have enough last night Sasuke?" I said putting it away.

"I could never get enough of you Naruto." He said putting his hand on my lower back. I smiled at him then kissed his cheek. He then turned to me and grabbed my waist and kissed me gently.

"We better get going. We're all ready late as it is." I said with my nose pressed against his.

"I know. But dose it really matter." He then bit the tip of my nose. I couldn't help but giggle and stick out my tongue.

"You are so damn cute I can't take it!" He said as he picked me up and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him back roughly.

"Fuck it. Let's stay here." I said between his lips. He smiled.

"Sounds good to me babe." So he put me down and walked to the kitchen.

Man do I love him!

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed my hair. I walked to the table to where Sasuke was and sat down. We ate then sat on the couch cuddled for a bit.

"Hay I have an awesome place we can go." I said looking up at him.

"Yeah. But you might want to get dressed."

"I will. Did you bring a bathing suit or do you need one?" I asked getting up off the couch.

"I have one. Why?"

"Well we need it for where I'm taking you." I said walking to the bedroom. I put my swimsuit on and an old shirt I use for the pool. I then put some old beat up converse. I walked out of the room and saw Sasuke changing from his jeans to his swimsuit.

"Ready?" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Yup love." He turned around and kissed me.

"Alright let's go. We're going to the woods."

"The woods and a bathing suit. Where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see babe." I said as I got a bag full of waters, chips, watermelon, and two towels, ect. I took him by the hand and dragged him out the door. I walked across the street then into the woods.

"Stay close. Alright Sasuke."

"Don't have to tell me twice Naru." I looked back at him and smiled. After about 20 minutes I felt him retract his hand from mine. I looked behind me to see if he was still there and he was.

"We're almost there Sasu. Look I can see it." We then walked up to the cave and stopped at the entry of it. I pulled out two waterproof flashlights and handed Sasuke one of them. We then started off into the cave and it was cold. Sasuke and I both were hugging each other for warmth. There was the opening that I was looking for.

"Is that it Naruto?"

"Yup. We made it." We walked into the opening and the cave opened on the top so the sun came into the space. And the beautiful fresh water pool that I've loved for many years. The gorgeous pink and blue flowers that went up the walls and around the pool.