~Chapter 10~

I woke up with my head on his shoulder and my legs still wrapped with his. But I wasn't on top of him I was laying next to him. But he was still facing up. I turned my alarm clock off and got out of bed and got dressed.

The raven was still sleeping so I went and woke him up. He went to the bathroom so I went to the kitchen and poured out some cereal and some milk. Then after we both ate we walked to school. And when we were at our lockers the three boys that beat me up, well at least tried, walked up to me.

"Naruto is it?" The one in the middle said.

"Yea what is it you here to make fun of me because I'm gay again." I said. Sasuke looked at me in shock. I guess he didn't know how rude I can be.

"Yea about that...that's kinda what we're here for."

"So you were the bastards that messed with my Naruto." Sasuke said stepping up. They just ignored the raven and let him speak his peace.

"I'm sorry Naruto."

"Yea me too."

"Sorry"  They all say at the same time.

"Ok is that it." I said turning to them.

"Hay is it ok if we meet you two for lunch?"

"Yea sure. Meet us at my locker after the bell before lunch."

"Cool! See you then." The three walked away and walked to my first period alone because I couldn't find Kiba anywhere. I sat through a half hour class with an empty desk next to me. After class I decided to text him and see if he was okay. But he never responded and it's already lunch period.

I just shook off the feeling and the met the three boys at my locker with Sasuke. The first one that introduce himself was this black haired, pale skin boy named Si. He was a very goofy but serious. The next one was Neji, he is pale with long brown hair, and was a very serious person. The last one was Shikamaru he had black hair which was in a ponytail he was also a bit pale.

We all sat down out side with our food. I sat next to Sasuke and the three of them sat on the other side of the table. There was silent among us but it wasn't an awkward silence it was more of a 'I'm comfortable with you' silence.

"So about yesterday..... What exactly was that ora that was around you?" Neji asked.

"I can't quite tell you yet. But I promise I'll tell you soon enough." I responded back to the three staring at me.

"That's okay. When ever your comfortable you can tell us." Si said. I could help but feel happy because this is the first time before Sasuke that people actually like me for well me! I couldn't contain my smile anymore. I threw a huge smile on my face.

"Hey you three want to come over on Friday? We can go in the pool and have some drinks." I asked  contently.

"Hell yeah. I'm up for it." Neji said excitedly.

"I'll go." Si said finishing his food.

"Beer, I'm there." Shikamaru said laughing.

"Great! Well do you guys want my number so we can text?"

"Yea" they all said in unison. So I set my phone down on the table with my number on the screen. They all took out their phones and imputed my number in their contacts. Sasuke and I then got to know them a little more until the bell rang. I said my goodbyes to the three. I took Sasuke by the hand and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Mmm. Where did that come from?"

"I'm just really happy the so many people can accept me for me." I then hugged him. He hugged me back tightly. I then felt a vibration on my butt it was my phone. I took it out and it was from Kiba.