~Chapter 8~

I woke up in my bed with my head on Sasuke's chest. I had a the covers pulled up to my neck. I then heard my alarm clock go off. Sasuke then woke up and looked around before he looked at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Good morning Naru."

"Good morning Sasu." I replied back. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my basic needs and all that after I took a quick shower. I got dressed and everything. I then walked to the kitchen. To do breakfast so Sasuke could get ready for school. He was taking a shower also so I should hurry on breakfast. I finished and set the table so we could eat. I sat down and waited for him to come back and eat with me. I had the food plated and ready. I heard the door to the bathroom open the saw the raven walk out with jeans, vans, and a grey shirt that says 'riot' and damp hair. He sat down and started to eat as did I. Once we finished I placed the plates in the sink and we left and I drove to school. We then walked to our lockers. Kiba, of course, leaning on my locker.

"Good morning Naruto!" He said as he leaned up  and stood in front of me.

"Morning Kiba." Saskue said unamused.

"I wasn't talking to you Sasuke."

"Well I was just being nice." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways. How are you today Naruto?"

"I'm okay just having some pains." I replied. He then moved so I could go to my locker. I got my books and shoved my others ones in my backpack. The bell rang so I rushed to my first period with Kiba following close behind me. I felt my leg cramp up.

"Damn this thigh!" I said as I stopped to rest for a minute.

"What happened are you okay?" Kiba said.

"Yea it just started to hurt. I'm fine though." I said as I stood up. But I lost my balance and fell right into him.

"Here give me the bag I carry it." I blushed.

"Thanks Kiba." I said handing over the bag to him. He took the bag and put his hand on my shoulder. We than got to class just in time. 6 more classes to go.

🐱

I walked with Sasuke to the lunch line.
"Hay Sasuke?"

"Yeah Naru."

"Can we keep our relationship a secret?" He looked at me shocked and confused.

"Why would you want to keep it a secret?"

"I don't know just until I feel comfortable in telling others."

"What ever floats your goat!"

"Wow that cheesy joke though!" We both laughed in till we made it to the front of the line. We both picked out what we wanted and then paid. We walked with our arms touching. I loved feeling his warmth on my skin. It made that void in my life full. I then saw Kiba and the bright smile wiped off my face. Because the only thing that came to mind when I see him is when he felt me up. I threw off a shiver and ignored the thought. I sat down then Sasuke next to me.

"When am I staying over to watch you again?" Kiba said in between bites.

"Next Monday then you two switch the following Monday." I replied with no emotion at all.

"Cool. I'll be right back I have to go tell Shino something." He then walked off with his tray in hand.

"Thank goodness he's gone."

"What you don't like Kiba any more?"

"Who said I liked him?!"

"As a friend. Wait do you like him?" Sasuke said as he turned and looked at me.