~Chapter 19~

December 20
_____________
I woke up clung to Sasuke's side. And my head on his bare chest. My legs were wrapped around his legs. And one of my hands were on his abs and the other  under him wrapping around his body. I looked at my alarm clock and it read 9:57. I shook Sasuke to try to wake him up, but it didn't work. So I ran my hand up and down his abs and he woke with a small moan.

"Not so early Naruto." He said grabbing my hand.

"I know I just want you to wake up." I said.

I then kissed his chest and hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged back. I still feel a little violated from yesterday. I feel weird and awful. I feel dirty and disgusted with myself. And I know it wasn't my fault but I couldn't help but feel that way.

"You okay Naruto. You look a little off."

"I'm okay. I guess. I'm just feeling a little dirty and disgusted with myself about yesterday. And I know it's not my fault."

"It's okay I'm here now. I'll keep you safe I promise you." I smiled at his promise and his sincerity. He truly loves me and wants to protect me and I want to do the same.

"Thank you Sasuke." I said tightening my hug and starting to tear up a little.

"It's my job as your husband." He said then put his hand on the back of my head.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied.

"We better get up. I'd imagine Yamato is up already." He said rubbing my back.

"Yeah." I said as I got out of the bed.

He sat up on the bed and grabbed his shoulder in pain. I quickly went over to him and put a part of the sheets in his mouth. I then untied the towel on his shoulder.

"This is going to hurt a little, okay. I'm going to heal the wound and and any  broken bones." He nodded yes.

I then focused the power of the nine tails in my hand and pressed it to his wound. He bit the sheets harder than before. It took about 2 minutes to fully heal. All that was left was a 2 to 3 inch scar. He took the sheets out of his mouth and laid out on the bed panting.

"Dose it feel better Sasuke?" I said putting my hand on his thigh.

"Yes a lot better. Thanks babe." He said catching his breath slowly.

"No problem!" I said contently.

He then sat up then stood up and walked to the bathroom. I got out some clothes and then went into the bathroom. After we did out basic needs we went down stairs to see Yamato in the kitchen cooking.

"Good morning!" He said waving a spatula.

"Good morning Yamato!" I said as I walked over to him and hugged him.

I helped him in the kitchen while Sasuke set the table. He made us French toast with eggs and bacon. After we all washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I told them to get their jackets and get in the car. I drove to the Christmas tree store. We got down and I told them to pick out a tree out.

After they did that we picked out a couple of boxes of ornaments. The three of us tied the tree to the car and went back home. We got the tree up and decorated it with lights and ornaments. I then asked Sasuke if he had any Christmas lights. So he went into the attic and found some lights. So I had the three of us put some light around the house. I also found a box of decorations in the basement so I put all of the good ones up. By the time we finally finished it was a little past 10:00 PM.