~Chapter 14~

I woke up and was immediately greeted by Sasuke's warm smile and his black eyes staring into mine.

"Good morning fox." He said still smiling brightly.

"Good morning kitty!"  I said hugging him tightly. We both got out of bed and got dressed, went downstairs, and ate breakfast with Itachi and Deidara. After breakfast Sasuke took me and put me in his new BMW.

"It's time for your surprise." He said taking me by the hand. I gladly took his hand in return. He pulled into a ring store.

"W-what are we here f-for?" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry I'm not asking you to marry me...yet." He said holding my hand and dragging me into the store. He whispered into a workers ear.

"Aaa yes I'll be right back." He then proceeded to the back and came back within seconds. He gave the box to Sasuke then Sasuke opened it and I saw two rings. It was a silver ring the one he put on my finger had a gold half-heart on it. And the one I put on his finger was also silver with a black half-heart on it. And they both said love.

"Sasuke, I love them!" I said hugging him.

"I knew you would." He said then kissed me. I looked around and saw some people giving us dirty looks and some awwwing. I quickly retracted my body from his. "What's wrong?" He asked cupping my cheek.

"Nothing, just a lot of people were looking at us funny."

"They're just jealous that I have the sexiest boyfriend." He said then kissed my forehead. I blushed a little. He then handed the man 200 dollars.

"You payed 200 dollars for these! That's pretty expensive!"

"It's not that bad plus remember my parents owned a major company." He said opening the door to the car for me.

"Right I forgot." I said as I climbed into the car. He got in and we were driving to Kiba's house when we were hit.

I looked over at Sasuke and see him passed out. I grabbed his hand with the little strength I had then passed out. I woke up to yelling. I still was holding Sasuke's hand because I could feel his warmth in my hand. I squeezed his hand to see if he woke up. I felt him squeeze back lightly. I smiled then heard the door of the car fall off. Then hands lift me up. I reached out my hand to him.

"S-Sas...uke." I then heard him whisper my name. I was put in a stretcher then I felt somebody next to me. I look over and see Sasuke laying next to me. I took his hand. We were put into the ambulance. And rushed into the hospital then taken down to a room. After I got some pieces of metal removed from my body. We were placed into the same room. I fell a sleep because I was so weak from all the blood loss.

🐱

I woke up with Kiba sitting in between our beds. And holding each of our hands.

"Naruto?" He said standing up.

"Don't worry, Kiba. I'm alive." He let out a little laugh.

"That's nice to know." I laugh a little. I then heard Sasuke moaning and groaning. We both looked at him and he was looking back at us. He looked kinda mad.

"Don't worry Sasuke, he's all yours." Kiba said taking his hand. His face brightened up and then formed into a smile.

"Anyways, what exactly happened?"
"You got hit by drunk." Kiba responded.

"At twelve in the afternoon?" I asked.

"Yea, he said he got fire from his job then found out his wife cheated on him." Kiba said sitting down again.

"Damn! That guy had a rough day." Sasuke said.

"Are you two going to press charges?" Kiba said releasing our hands.

"No." I replied.

"What? why? " Kiba said turning to me.

"I lived didn't I? And Sasuke did to so I'm fine. There's no need to put another burden on his shoulders." They both looked at me shocked. I'm not the type of person to put a bother on people. Especially in my case. The doctor along with two police men walked into the room. The two police men saluted to me.

"Sir!"

"At ease. What are you here for soldiers." The doctor looked at me strangely.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but are you a higher rank then these police men?"

"Yes I'm an elite soldier." He was shocked.

"Wow and how old are you?"

"18." He had no words. "I was permitted at the age of 7." I said just to see his reaction. I could help but laugh.

"Back to the subject at hand. Are you going to press charges?" One of the policemen said.

"No." I responded. The men then saluted me once more then exited the room.

"You both are free to go home." The doctor said then walked out of the room. I then sat up in the bed and swung my legs off the bed. Then stood up and walked to grab my clothes to change. Then Sasuke did the same. We went down stairs and out the door when we saw Itachi leaning on his car.

"Good you two are okay." He said opening the door to the car for us to hop in. The three of us got in and we drove to Sasuke's house. The three of us got down then went to his room and played video games for a couple hours. Then Itachi drove Kiba home. We then took a shower together. We put on some pajamas then climbed into Sasuke's bed. His bed was a little too small for the both of us so we went to the room we were last night.

"I'm glad you're okay Sasuke." I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I'm happy you're your okay too Naruto." We then just cuddled up with each other.