~Chapter 6~

"If you want to leave you can it doesn't bother me." I told him.

"No I'll stay." He said. I had a relief in my gut that he was staying. That showed me he wasn't scared of me.

"So Dead Man was a soldier in the P.A. system that killed your father. Right?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"But he tried to kill you because you were his son. And he wasn't the first that tried to kill you." Kiba said as he leaned back in his chair.

"Yup." I said as I finished my breakfast. I could tell he was starting to understand now. I gave my plate to Sasuke who was starting to wash the dishes. I than limped to the couch and laid down and closed my eyes.

I felt a cold hand on my abs where the stitches are. It felt good having cold on it made it feel less pain. I crack one eye open to see it was Kiba. It didn't bother me that he was feeling the rows of line in my skin. It actually tickled a bit. He then traveled down to the stitches on my right thigh and did the same.

"Dose it hurt Naruto?" He asked as he lifted my legs to sit down next to me on the couch.

"Well yea a little. My thigh hurts when I move it a lot." I said as I accommodated  my legs on his lap. He than laid his head back and closed his eyes. I could only imagine what he was thinking right now.

🐱

Murders. Associations. Blood lust. Soldiers. Orphans. What exactly have I got myself into with Naruto! He is on a hit list practically. I feel bad that he's been an orphan since literally birth. And Sasuke since he was 7 years old. Just thinking about it sends chills up my spine. This makes me feel more attached to Naruto. I have sympathy for him. To be alone is...well I actually don't know how it feels.

"Hay Naruto?" I asked hesitantly.

"Mmmmmm. What's up Kiba." He mumbled back.

"How dose if feel to be alone?" I said cringing then regretting what I just said. He sat up and moved to lean on me.

"Heavy."

"Heavy?"

"Yea, your body doesn't want to move. I know that when I was 6 I asked my caretaker in the P.A. who were my parents. And before he could tell me I was crying. I was in a state of grief. But my Sensei helped me for get all my pain and sorrow. He showed me that their death was to protect their baby. That I should be happy for them not sad for them. And so I turned my life around with that one statement. I obviously still had that pain and grief in my heart but it wasn't strong any more, happiness and joy were the main part of my life." He said. I looked over at him and he was crying a bit. I put my arm to wrap around him. He scooted into my side a bit and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He said wiping his tears.

"For bringing back the thoughts and pain."

"It's ok. I'm just really sensitive about that subject." He replied. Sasuke then walks over and put a hand on both of our shoulders and walked to the couch and sat next to Naruto to comfort him. I pushed him closer to Sasuke until he was fully sandwiched between us. He was so warm.

🐱

I feel so loved, cared for, full, important, and needed. Pervy sage was right. To grieve in a death is not the answer. And close off all people from my life was wrong.

"Thank you. Both of you." Sasuke then leaned up and grabbed the remote. He flipped it on and went to Netflix. He looked at Kiba and I. I knew what he was thinking.

"Oh my god our favorite! Are you thinking what I'm thinking Sasuke!?" I said almost impatiently.

"Yup. We're watching the cheesy movies that Netflix makes." He said smirking at us.

"I love doing this! But before we start do you guys want a beer?" Kiba said.

"Sorry I rather not with all the stuff I'm taking for my stitches."

"I'll take one." Sasuke replied as he pressed a title. Kiba then got up and grabbed 2 beers from the fridge. He than walked back and handed the bottle to Sasuke. After all of this the both of them cuddled up against me again. I just want to stay like this forever. I haven't felt like this since Jiraiya died.

So loved and cared for. I leaned my head on Sasuke's shoulder. He kissed the top of my head. I than glanced over at Kiba to see that he didn't notice he did that. I that focused my attention to the movie.

🐱

"So who's hungry!" I remarked.

"Starving." They said in unison. And with that I got up and limped/walked into the kitchen.

"Hay I'll be right back I have to go get my clothes and bag for school. Oh and I'm borrowing your car Naruto." Sasuke said grabbing my keys.

"Ok. Just be careful with it." Right as I heard the door close I felt hands on my hips.

Shit, Kiba.

"What are you making, Naruto?" He whispered into my ear. I could feel my face heating up.

"M-Meat."

"Do you want me to get the meat for you?" Kiba remarked.

"S-Sure." I then felt one hand release my waist. He reached behind himself and grabbed the stakes I had been defrosting. He placed them in front of me then pulled me back into his chest. I could feel his warm lips press on my neck. He gently sucked and nibbled my neck. I was moaning.

Why am I moaning? Other than that it felt good. Why do I give into it? I then felt his hands move to my lower stomach. His hands kept traveling downwards until they met my crotch. I then heard him moaning. I felt uncomfortable where his hands were. So I grabbed his arms and lifted his hands off my member and placed them on my chest. He stopped kissing my neck and placed his lips next to my ear.

"What's wrong Naruto? Don't you like that?" He whispered. I didn't even know what to say. He then put his hands back on my penis. He started to play with it. 'I'm not going to moan!' I said to myself.

"Kiba stop please I beg of you!" I said as I gripped his arms tightly.

"Naruto you gripping my arms kinda tight. Your hurting me." He said clenching his teeth in pain.

"Sorry Kiba but it doesn't feel right." I released his arms and had tears falling down my face.

"I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable Naruto. Please forgive me." He said in a remorseful tone.

"Don't do that unless I let you do it Kiba." I remarked. I felt his body retract off of mine.

I fell forward and hit the edge of the counter with my abdomen. I didn't think of my stitches and hit a part of them. I felt the blood dripping down my body. "Shit." I said grabbing where I hit myself.

"What's wrong!" He said turning me around. Once he saw what happened he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He got a towel and brought it to me.

"Bring me some tweezers. I'm going to tighten the threads." And with that he went to the bathroom and came back with tweezers. I then proceeded and tighten them. I feel so tired. "Kiba thanks for staying next to me. But I'm going to rest. I lost to much blood to move a lot. Just make dinner and don't tell Sasuke about any of this. What we did and the stitches. Okay Kiba?"

"Okay. Naruto. I promise." He than took the bloody towel and threw it in the washer. He then walked to the kitchen and wet a paper towel and cleaned my hands and abs of any blood.

"Thank you. Kiba." I said as I closed my eyes. I then felt his hand on my check and he kissed my forehead.

I'm in deep shit with both of them.