~Chapter 16~

4 months later (December 18)
___________________________
Christmas vacation! I'm especially excited for this Christmas because it's the first one in years that I haven't been alone. But this is the first one that Sasuke hasn't had Itachi for the holidays. Since Itachi moved away with Deidara to another country. We don't exactly know why. I moved in with Sasuke and we took over Uchia Consolidated for Itachi. And the company is thriving even more than it ever has so we had the money to close the place for the holidays. But it's been very difficult because we are juggling school and the company at the same time. And  some how we did it and kept our grades up.

"You ready, Naruto?" Sasuke said walking out of our walk-in closet. He was wearing a striped red and black long sleeve dress shirt, dark jeans and black vans.

"Yup I'm ready." I stood up wearing an orange long sleeve button down dress shirt, dark jeans, and navy blue accented navy green converse. He took me by the hand and lead me to the car and opened the door for me. We pulled up to a lake restaurant that looked closed.

"Sasuke, I think they're closed." He parked the car and looked at me.

"I rented out the place just for us." He said then kissed my forehead. He got out of the car and opened my door. Someone then lead us into the restaurant and to the dock where a flurry of snow was setting a beautiful seen. A table for two and two glasses of wine. I gasp at the seen presented before me. He took my hand and lead me to the table and waved to the waiter to bring us our food.

"Wow! Sasuke do we even have this in our budget?" I ask.

"Yes, I planned this into the budget." The waitress then brought us some steak. We ate that and talked about college. After we finished the steak he ordered dessert for us. We were eating dessert and I look up at Sasuke. He looks really nervous. He stood up.

"Do you remember when we broke up and your the one that had the balls to talk to me and get me back?"

"Of course I do. Why?" I responded.

"Well I think it's time to grow a pair myself." He then got on one knee and took a box out of his pocket. He opened the box to reveal a ring for me. I had my hands over my mouth and I started to tear up. "Naruto, will you marry me?"

"Yes yes yes a million times yes!" He put the silver ring with four diamonds and the gold half-heart just like the one I have on my promise ring. I stood up and hugged him tightly.

"Awwwwww." I hear from the restaurant. I look over and see all my friends. I wave to them. I then turned back to Sasuke and kissed him passionately.

"I love you so so so much Naruto." I smiled as he said this.

"Well I love you more Sasuke." He then took me back inside. They all ran up to us and congratulated us.

"Well come on. Let's go celebrate at our house." So we all went to our house. We had Champagne and they all asked what we were going to do the wedding. So we both decided to have the wedding in the spring. And Si, Neji, Kiba, and Shikamaru were going to be our best men. Hinata, Sakura, Ino, and Tenten(Neji's girlfriend) as our flower girls. Now we just need to figure out what the venue and decorations would be. I'm so excited about the wedding already I can't wait. I love Sasuke and I can't wait to spend my life with him. We all celebrated for about four hours they then all left at around 11:00 PM.

After they did I sat on the couch with Sasuke. I sat on his lap with my legs wrapped around him.

"I love you so much and I can't wait to spend my whole life with you, Naruto." He said then kissed me passionately and softly.

He started to unbutton my shirt and I did the same to him. After we got our shirts off I attached his neck. He put his hand on my inner thigh. We both moaned.

Now that I think of it I hadn't had sex with Sasuke in a couple of months because of the whole Itachi thing and him leaving the company. We've been just so busy with our lives to have sex. And quite frankly I miss it.

He stood up with me lached onto him and walked upstairs. He walked us into our room. He laid me on the bed and pulled down his jeans and boxers. And he practically peeled mine off. He then licked three fingers then put one inside of me. I immediately moaned as he pushed it in and out. He put the secondary finger in and started to widen my entrance. Then the third. I was moaning unconditionally.

He then took them out and inserted himself in me. And he was thrusting in me he took hold of my member and start to rub it. At this moment I couldn't stop moaning. We then came together and he laid next to me. We looked at each other while panting. He then cupped my cheek with his hand and rubbed his thumb on it. I did the same.

"I love you Sasu."

"I love you too baby." I then pulled him into a hug then kissed him. We both then got under the sheets and went to sleep all cuddled up and warm.

The rest of my life with this monster of a man is going to be fun.