Chapter 7

No point of view. .

She stared at her reflection in the mirror, her pale blues eyes situated on one spot. The hugged her once size 6 figure, nipping at the rounded curves by her hips. The nude Louboutins, a birthday present from Jake, slipped on her feet causing her to rise six inches to a tall 5 foot 9 inches tall- she still managed to be smaller than everyone else. She had coated her face in light makeup, sprayed Lady Gaga's perfume on her neck and wrists before placing the pearl earrings in her ears, pyramid ring on her finger and Swarovski, heart necklace on her neck to complete her sophisticated look.

But, throughout all the hiding she was trying to do by dressing in the fanciest attire she could muster from the pile of clothing, there was no hiding the growing bump that was highlighted. Her stomach was now visible through almost every piece of clothing she owned, it even started to become seen under a few of her baggy shirts. At only 13 weeks, she definitely wasn't expecting her stomach to bloom quite as quickly.

"Babe, you ready?" Jake impatiently called as he checked his rose-gold rolex for the sixth time. He lowered his head with a frustrated sigh and marched towards the bedroom, swinging open the door to a open room. "Lux, where are you."

Lux quickly snapped from her own intense gaze and cleared her throat, she opened the door and left the bathroom.

"Sorry, I was brushing my teeth." she lied, smiling brightly. "didn't want any embarrassing mishaps on the carpet!"

Jake, despite his frustration of possibly being late, smiled at his stunning girlfriend. "Well, hurry up because Justin and Hayley is downstairs waiting."

"Let me just grab my purse," she said, scurrying to grab the studded clutch containing her cell phone and a small lip gloss. Jake stood at the door, holding it open as he shifted anxiously. Lux was quickly by his side in seconds.

Justin and Hayley however were sitting in the stretch limo, holding a glass of champagne in one hand awaiting the arrival of the couple. Justin was dressed in his D&G suit whilst Hayley wore a bubble gum pink, Gucci dress with matching Jimmy Choo's. The glamorous couple turned their heads at the presents of the soon-to-be mother of their child and her boyfriend.

"Sorry we're late, she usually keeps us back." Jake accused as he entered the limo first. Justin immediately frowned, not only at the fact Jake so harshly said that about Lux but also he made her wait outside until he got in, the made her close the door behind herself- did he not know what a gentleman was?

"Well you know us girls, always takes us time to make ourselves beautiful!" Hayley gushed with a grin.

Justin instantly hit back with a romantic comeback, "You always look beautiful."

However, he soon frowned again as he noticed Jake never complimented Lux just like he had. He never sat with her hand in his or his arm around her shoulders. He didn't even seem to acknowledge her. Justin, with his little experience at love and romance, knew something definitely was wrong.

* * *

Paparazzi crowded behind the barrier, calling out names and flashing the blinding light. Lux never liked this side, not from the night of 0'12 when she was almost in a car crash on the freeway because a crazy paparazzi wanted a shot of Cameron Diaz who was driving the car in front.

Justin was questioning why Lux had move onto the other side of the limo, leaving Jake to sit on his own. Every piece fitted together when he opened the door and climbed out of the limo with a bright smile on his face. Lux followed her boyfriend with her head twisted to the floor, she shielded her eyes with her hand and scurried up the carpet, getting inside before her vision got any worse.