Chapter 24

Who says being the size of a beach whale isn't attractive? Surely not momma-to-be, Lux Halloway (21). The surrogate mother to phenomenon Justin Bieber (22) and US model Hayley Grim (24), was spotted on Fifth Street with three unknown women and mother to Bieber, Pattie Mallette, assuming to be shopping for a wedding outfit. The six-months heavily pregnant woman wore a bump friendly outfit consisting of a sheer white tank top, a loose grey maxi skirt and a washed-out denim shirt, topping her look of with some strappy heels.

Halloway didn't seem too fond of the company of paparazzi as she kept her head to the ground or occupied herself with her pearl white blackberry. Unconfirmed sources claim that Halloway was talking to Bieber whilst she shopped.

Meanwhile, Bieber stayed close to his beloved recording studios where he is rumoured to be making some final touches to his 'Believe' album whilst Grims headed to Soho and made a quick stop to the Kardashians store, Dash.

The Bieber and Grim wedding is taking place in a unknown venue in West Hollywood in a mere four days time, guests include mentor Usher, close friends Taylor Swift, Lil Twist, Drake and many other top artist.

We wish Bieber and Grim the best for the wedding and Halloway the best for birth!"

"They are so incredibly nosy." I grumbled, tossing the magazine carelessly onto the coffee table. Laying back onto the comfortable, beat-up couch and sighing in exhaustion. I didn't realise how draining pregnancy is, carrying around a human-being is so tiring and I've still got three months to go. "I mean, is it truly necessary to tell the world what I'm wearing?"

Carin let out a breathy laugh, "That's the way the media works, lovely."

"Well that's stupid." I mumbled, "does anybody know what time it is? I'm too lazy to get my phone."

"Luxy! It's right in front of you!" Bobbie shrieked, pointing at my blackberry laying on the coffee table. He was too engaged with his DS game than too look at me.

"Yes but Luxy doesn't have the energy to get up and get it." I replied, "I didn't realise how plain exhausting pregnancy could be. I just want to lay in bed and sleep until I go into labour." Natasha stood at the open-planned kitchen with a mug of coffee in her hands, taking a quick glance at the watch attached to her wrist.

"It's twelve-thirty." She said, "why do you want to know?"

"I've to meet Justin and Hayley outside in ten-minutes, we've got a hospital appointment at one to get a final scan and to get confirmation for me to fly to LA tomorrow." I sighed, "if Dr Green says that I'm not allowed, well, looks like I'll be reading about the wedding in magazines like that one." thrusting a finger in direction of the gossip mag' I recently threw.

"Do you want any of us to come with you?" Carin asked.

I shook my head, "Apart from the parents and surrogate, nobody else is allowed. Stupid? I know, but it's all about security issues and what-not." grasping my bag and dragging myself to my swollen feet with difficulty, I sighed and smoothed out my. "I'll call you when I'm on my way home."

"Okay love, be safe!" Natasha called. My studded flats padded against the dirty floor as I painfully walked to the elevator. Mrs and Mr Neil were awaiting, chattering amongst themselves.

"Oh good afternoon dear." Mrs Neil smiled, "oh my, look how big you have gotten."

Mr and Mrs Neil were an elderly couple, aged seventy and sixty-three, they had three grown-up children and four adorable little grandchild. All girls. They had been together from they were fifteen and married from aged eighteen. I found their relationship incredible and inspiring – apart from dad and Natasha's relationship, that was another relationship I only wished to have.