Chapter 14

Lux Halloway's point of view. .

"Lux, open up!" A female voice demanded with repeated knocks, "I bought muffins and ice tea, it would be a shame to waste them.." hugging the red and black tartan blanket around my  body and shuffling to the door, I pulled it opened and faced my overly joyous friend. Ruby, with a cheesy grin coating her lips, held up the box of muffins and cup holder containing two cups of ice tea. "took you long enough, where you sleeping?"

She barged past me, leading herself into the messy living room. Kicking the door shut, I followed behind and returned to my previous position on the couch. Handing me an ice tea and muffin, she grabbed one for herself and sat back.

"No, I just didn't want to see anyone today apart from the kids" I replied, nibbling at the cushiony goodness.

"Oh well!" She grinned, she peeked her green iris's around the cluttered room as she sipped at rusty orange liquid, "what's with the mess? Are you having a clear out or something?"

I nodded, "Clear out of Jake's stuff. I kicked him out yesterday, good advice by the way, about throwing his stuff out the window though– it was somewhat satifistfing seeing his Armani suits fall onto the street and watching a car run over them."

Her eyes widened, "You actually did it!" with a small smile, I nodded and munched another piece. "how did he take it? Tell me everything!"

After explaining, Ruby sat ridged with a look of surprise, shock and pride casting over her latino features before shrieking loudly and clapping both hands like a seal. Sipping at my own tea, I awaited for her giddy-Hayley-like moment to calm.

"I'm so proud of you! I knew you would listen!" She grinned widely, "wait, have you told Justin and his bitch yet?"

"You need to start referring to Hayley as a person, not an object or animal for that matter." I giggled. She simply shrugged, digging her hand into the box of four remaining muffins. "but no, I haven't told them yet. Justin has a meeting today and Hayley's modeling somewhere. I'm trying to postpone it as long as possible, I'm too scared to tell them.."

"Did it say in the contact that you needed to be in a relationship to carry a baby?" She asked, watching as I shook my head and dropped the blanket from my shoulders. "exactly, so they can't say anything. Stop worrying, everything will be fine."

I shrugged slightly, "I'm sure if I explain what was happening then they'll see reason.."

"And if they don't, I can step in and trail some rat-tail extensions from the large headed golddigger and remove the baby maker from superstar." She grinned, curling her legs up as I burst out in a fit of laughter. She looked around the room again, "what is all this stuff anyway?"

"They are his mail, that's his work stuff, his laptop and whatever and his clothes, shoes, underwear, ties, etc., are in them boxes." I told her. "I told him to come pick them up this evening, they'll be waiting in the hallway."

"Wait, does he have a key?"

"I got the locks changed last night."

She grinned and jokingly wiped a invisible tear, "My baby finally grew balls!"

Rolling my hazel eyes, I reached for my buzzing phone and opened the newly received message.

From: Justin Bieber (at: 6:13PM)
Hey, hope I'm not bothering you but I was wondering if you're busy tonight? x

To: Justin Bieber (at: 6:13PM)
Hey, actually I have somebody coming to my apartment.. you and Hayley could come over here if you want? x