Chapter 28

"Bieber confirms break-up and slams his ex-partner.

Justin Bieber (22) has confirmed the shocking break-up with his longterm girlfriend and US model, Hayley Grim (24).

But this a story that we never see in hollywood – Bieber left Grim standing at the Altar!

Bieber held a press conference in downtown New York earlier this week with managers Scott Braun and Alison Kaye, where he spoke up about his traumatic wedding incident and claimed that he was "brainwashed and completely heartbroken." when finding out new information about his soon-to-be wife.

Whilst Bieber wasn't clear about what exactly it was that caused him and Grims to split, he told us that "her actions were disgusting, I'll never ever be able to forgive her or even look at her the same."

We are left wondering what shameful act Grim committed to have Bieber despise her so much. Whatever it was, we only hope that the two know what they are doing for baby Bieber's sake."

Justin Bieber's point of view. .

"Oh my God!" I heard a shriek of horror yell from the bathroom. My body jumped in instinct, my feet running down the small hallway and skidding to a stop at the opened white, woodchip door. My heart hammered, my breathing erotic as my lungs gasped for air – I was definitely slacking in my fitness.

"What happened?" I panted, "what's wrong?"

With her shirt tucked beneath her blooming seven-month-pregnancy bump, she stood sideways and stared into the vintage gold mirror. She whipped her head around, her mouth gaped and her hazel eyes glaring wide as she pointed to her bare stomach, the faint lines of moisturizer that she hadn't rubbed in properly still visible.

"I've got a stretch mark, an actual stretch mark!" She exclaimed, jabbing her finger at her skin. My tight chest released in relief, my eyes turning into slits as I glared at her.

"You nearly gave me a heartattack! I thought the baby was coming!" I breathed, shaking my head and walking further into the cool room. "let me see." crouching in front of her, my eyes trailed over her soft skin and landing on the very, very faint pink line inches below her belly-button. I chuckled, the rough pad of my thumb skimming over the squiggly line.

"Don't laugh." She whined, "I can't believe I actually got a ugly, stupid, disgusting–"

"Hey," I interrupted, standing upright. "don't say that your body. You can barely even see it."

"Yes you can." She murmured, "and it's going to get worse, then more will appear and soon my whole stomach will be covered. Then, after the baby is born I'll be left with a saggy, marked belly." her lip quivered although the threatening tears never fell.

I frowned, nipping at her chin and raising her head. Her hazel irises glistened with liquid and the small, chin dimple appearing in the center of her chin. I brushed my thumb against her jaw, staring deeply into her watery orbs in a hope to comfort her without pushing boundaries that were easily broken.

"Stop putting yourself down." I muttered softly, "that little stretch mark is barely recognisable, as for your stomach when the baby is born, you can always work for it to go back to it's previous shape. Not right away, obviously, but over-time, there's no rush."

She huffed, "Yeah right, you do realise how famous you are? The media will be like vultures trying to get a picture of me after baby Bieber is born and when they do, I'll be criticized for not losing baby weight in the first week, just like they did with Pink and Jessica Simpson."