Chapter 12

Lux Halloway's point of view. .

"Baby, baby, baby, it's true!

Hunky pop star, Justin Bieber(22) appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show yesterday afternoon with fiancee, Hayley Grim(24) and mystery lady, Lux Halloway(21). Bieber has been spotted with Halloway many times in the past few weeks causing his 'Beliebers' to wonder if Bieber was having an affair with the brown bombshell but nobody was expecting the shocking news that was to come!

Bieber proudly announced that in fact, Halloway is the surrogate mother of his unborn child. Fiancee of a year, Hayley Grim announced that she has had the difficulty of going through infertility from teenage years and was devastated when finding out about Bieber's passion to have children.

Lux Halloway, a kindergarten teacher from New York City, was the lucky one chosen to carry the popstar and model's child for the next nine months. Already 4 months gone, Bieber expressed his affection towards his growing child by unbuttoning Halloway's blazer live on Ellen and rubbing her stomach.

Dedicated Beliebers took to twitter and congratulated the popstar, but not his fiancee. Lux Halloway once sat at a mere 62 followers on the social networking site, has now skyrocketed to 800,000 in only 24 hours and the total keeps growing.

We wish the best for Bieber and Grim, and of course Halloway for a healthy pregnancy– no doubt baby Bieber will be the #swaggiest baby in history.

* * *

"Rodeo Drive, isn't that where all the expensive stores are?" I questioned, sipping at the half-empty cup of tea as my eyes danced between the group of people sitting in my rented hotel room. Hayley continued to file her claw nails as she sat on Justin's lap, her head not lifting as she answered.

"Not really, the most expensive thing is only 10 thousand." She mumbled. I almost spat my tea, quickly swallowing and setting the cup down on the tray the kind bellboy delivered to my room this morning, I looked at her with huge eyes.

"10 thousand?!" I screeched, "what's the cheapest?"

"A few hundred." She shrugged. "it's not that dear."

Says the person who I've never seen spending a penny of her own money, I thought. Deciding against the dying need to retort, I swallowed back the words and kept quiet. Carin, who was previously typing frantically on her cell causing a strangely soothing tapping noise from her acrylic nails, looked up towards us all.

"Kenny and Moshe has the car ready." She informed, reaching down and grabbing the chain strap of her Alexander McQueen bag. Hayley bounced from Justin's lap, immediately grabbing the ridiculously small purse and grabbed her fiance's hand.

"You're coming, right?" I asked Carin in an almost pleading manner. She hesitated slightly, then she flicked her eyes towards the annoying couple– Justin's feet stayed planted on the soft carpet as Hayley whiningly tugged his arm, begging for him to hurry.

"Sure, the more the merry, right!" She grinned causing me to breath a sigh of relief. Picking up on this, she slyly winked and hooked her arm through mine. "let's go get you some mama-proof clothes!"

I giggled and grabbed the keycard, slipping it into the free slot in my wallet. Justin motioned for us to walk out first then followed with Hayley who continued to grumble about hurrying up. As the elevator doors closed, I noticed Justin's body tense and his eyes focus on the metal doors.

"He's claustrophobic." Carin whispered in my ear. I nodded gently continuing to keep my gaze on him. Within seconds, we were in the large lobby and being met by Kenny and Moshe.