Chapter 19

Lux Halloway's point of view. .

"Are you kidding me?" Ruby spluttered in disbelief. I sipped at my chilled water and nodded. "does she want the poor girl to be bullied her whole entire life? I mean, this isn't just a school or college thing that will fade, this is a whole traumatic life experience we're talking about!"

"Justin's family or friend's didn't seem particularly thrilled about the choice either." I replied. "his mom had to leave the room. I'm not entirely sure if it was because she was overcome with emotion of finding out she was getting a granddaughter or because of the whole name suggestion was the problem."

"I'd say it was number two and I wasn't even there!" She cried. "I swear, the girl had spent too much time inhaling designer fumes and watching Disney movies. She must hate the poor little thing if she's willing to give her a name like fucking Princess Gucci Diamond Jewel!"

I looked down at the beautiful five-month bump that stuck out from beneath my blouse . It was growing massively but still cute and petite, though after reading two pregnancy books, I was preparing myself to lose sight of my feet when standing in a few more weeks.

"Well, at least I know her daddy loves her." I mumbled quietly.

"What did he say about the ridiculous name?"

"He seemed shocked, like they didn't discuss it or anything but surely they would have, right? Anyway, he excused himself and Hayley for a few minutes before they returned. Dinner ended moments later." I told her.

"Maybe he didn't know. Or maybe he finally realised that his soon-to-be wife is living in a fantasy world made of bubble gum and candy floss." She said, mustering the best high-pitched voice she could.

I nudged her and giggled. "Well whatever, he didn't seem ecstatic with the choice of name, or names." I rubbed my stomach, "guess we'll need to wait and see until she's born, huh, Gucci?"

She scrunched her nose up, "Whilst you're around me, please do not call that innocent child Gucci. Make up one, use the baby names you had since high school. Anything! Just, not the idiotic name it's stepmother has granted."

I blushed, "I haven't thought about them baby names in a long time."

"Do you still have the book?" She grinned widely. I faintly nodded my head, tucking a strand of hair behind my pierced ear. "oh my god, you do! I haven't seen it in forever, do you think you could get it for tomorrow and we'll go through it together?"

I bit my lip, "I'm not sure. I shouldn't really be using my names on her, she's already got one."

"Oh please, you know as much as I do that them stupid words the gold digger gave her, isn't a name." Ruby said. "it's just as ridiculous as their sham wedding."

I gasped, "Rubs! You can't call their wedding a sham!"

She rolled her eyes, "You know that it is. Once that walking barbie becomes Bieber's wife and has her scrawny hands on his money, she'll do a runner." she paused, "it has sham written all over it and you can't deny that."

"Well.. they obviously love each other to commit in matrimony." I mumbled, "Justin's a Christian, he wouldn't go against God's belief and get married only to be divorced in a few months. No, I think he's committing himself to her for life."

Ruby groaned, throwing her head back and squeezing her eyes shut "I hate how innocent you are!" I dropped my head, sweeping my hand over the fresh grass. "look, all I'm saying is that he may very well love her but that doesn't mean she has to love him. She loves his money, obviously."