#5 How You Meet

How You Meet:

Zayn: At a party, he is a friend and you catch his eye across the crowd. You try to stay calm and keep your cool. Zayn walks closer to you and whispers in your ear "I think you're cute, come dance with me" and you talk to each other for the rest of the party.

Liam: At the park with your friends, you spot him and your friend on the field playing soccer. You and your friend go over and ask if you can sign some stuff you guys had. When you look at what he wrote it read 'call me (number) Liam xoxo' you look back and wink.

Niall: You are a waitress at Nandos. You knew who One Direction were, who doesn't! You served him and his friends and after you went to collect the momeny, on top of the money was a napkin that read 'thanks very much, call me sometime(number) Niall xoxoxo' When your shift was over you called him.

Louis: In the street. You were coming out the store and you turned the corner and bumped into Louis Tomlinson from One Direction!!!!!!!!!!!! You dropped all your shopping bags but Louis offered to pick them up for you. He walked with you back to your house with your shopping bags. That was the start of a beautiful relationship.

Harry: At the airport. You were getting on the plane to LA, seat C row 4. You boarded and got comfy, you saw Harry sit besides you, you stayed calm knowing if you start fangirling he would get freaked out. You tapped his shoulder and introduced yourself so the trip wouldnt be awkward, it helped because you started a conversation for the rest of the flight.