#6 His Thoughts When He First Sees You

Harry:

Who is she? I mean what is she? She cant be human I mean how could someone be that perfect and still be human? Her hair in messy ponytail that would move side to side when she walked. Her eyes sparkled when the sun hit them in just the right way and made her eyes look bright and even more full of life and don't even get me started on how her smile could lighten up the room with how perfect and beautiful her it was. Her body had curves in the right places and ugh perfect. I have to talk to her I must, you will regret not going up Harry! Ok I can do this.

"Hi Im Harry Styles."

Liam:

I watched as she took our orders smiling down at us and laughing at our follish acts. Her laugh was perfect, like angels were ringing bells, and her smile made me smile. Her eyes landed on me and I could see how perfect they were colored and I could see myself in them.

"What can I get you?" Her voice, my lord, that voice I could listen to her all day. Once I told her my order I watched as she walked away. Her hips swaying slightly and her hair that was pulled into a bun on her head bounce slightly when she did something. Wow, she is beautiful

Louis:

"Louis Tomlinson, COME BACK HERE!!" I heard Paul yell and I laughed and started to run. Looking back to see if Paul was following me I ran into something or someone and landed on top of them with s quiet upmf! Looking at the person that I had landed on I looked at the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Her skin was beautifully colored that complemented her hair that was now layed across on the floor from impact. Her eyes held anger and being scared mixed. She looked up at me and her eyes softend so perfectly.

"Hi." I whispered looking as her noise twitched slightly and cutely.

"Hey." She said in relaxed tone that made me laugh slightly and she smiled up at me showing off her pearly whites.

"Im guessing I should get off you now." I laughed pulling myself off her and then grabbing her hand to pull her up

"Thanks, Im Y/N" she said standing up smiling at me and straightening her shirt.

"Louis Tomlinson."

Niall:

"Niall be careful!" I heard Liam yell as I swung open the restaurant door. I heard a painful yelp and my eyes widened. I ran out and saw a girl standing up with her head laid back and her holding her nose.

"Oh shit! I am so sorry!! I didn't think anyone was there." I walked over to the girl and put a hand awkwardly on her shoulder.

"S'cool." She replied rolling her eyes slight. Her voice, even though slightly muffled by her hand, sounded so sweet and smooth. I saw her hair laying over her shoulders perfect and her eyes meet mine causing me to take in a deep breath with how deep and perfect they are.

"Here let me get you a napkin or ice." I said running back into the restaurant to get what I needed. When I ran back out I saw her hand covered in blood from her nose and her nose was already starting to purple. And she still looked perfect. How could someone look that perfect after being hit in the face with a door.

"Here ya go." I said placing the bag gently on her nose. Sighing slightly from the cold she smiled over at me

"Thanks"

"No problem babe, Im Niall."

Zayn:

"Zayn, come meet my friend Y/N." I heard Niall yell at me from my living. I walked out from the kitchen while drinking from a cold water bottle . My eyes caught sight of Niall's friend and I stopped in mid drink. She was beautiful. She stood by Niall's side in a shy manner and her hair was pulled into a neat braided ponytail to the side of her head. She wore shorts that showed of her perfect legs. I looked at her face where she held a small smile and then waved to me causing me to realize I was staring at this angel Niall brought home.

"Hi, im Zayn." I said shaking her hand that contrasted with mine perfectly.

"Y/N." She smiled shaking my hand back

"Nice to meet you Y/N." I smiled looking into her eyes that I could get lost in if I stared at them for too long.

(A/N Ok this isn't my best prefrence!!!