#12 He crashes your sleepover....

He crashes your sleepover...

Louis: Hearing a knock on your door, you think it's the pizza delivery man. Opening the door you see the pizza was there, but Lou was holding it. Your smile quickly faded. It's not that you didn't love seeing him, it was he promised it was a girls night. He took a step inside and put the pizzas on a nearby counter. Taking your hand he pulled you back out the door and you gave your friends an apology glance. "I know, i'm not suposed to be here, I just.. wanted a kiss." He looked sorry, and you couldn't be upset. Standing on your tiptoes you pecked a kiss onto his lips and dragged him back inside.

Niall: You and you girls are having a scary movie marathon when you hear a door slam downstairs. They chose you to go down and take a look. You quickly grab a golf club from Niall's closet before heading downstairs. You saw a black figure at the fridge searching for food. You scream and run over with the golfclub and he cowers. "Hey, hey, hey, it's just me! Just me," you hear the accented voice. Relaxing and dropping the club, you move into his arms. "Did I scare you, Princess?" he chuckles.

Zayn: When you were painting your bestfriends toenails, the doorbell ringing distracted you. Getting up with the polish brush in your hand you rushed to the door. Checking the peephole you see Zayn, your boyfriend, with his hands in his pocket looking around. Unlocking it you open to see a smile spread across his face as wraps his arms around you tight. "I missed you! It's only been like, 4 hours but I need your cutie face when I fall asleep," he pouts, and you put some polish on his nose.

Liam: "But, but, but I forgot to kiss you before you left and it didn't feel right," you push Liam out the door and he's trying to hold back. You explained that you were having your much deserved girl time after hanging out with 5 teenage boys for the past few months, and right now you were watching a chick flick. "I can cuddle with you! And kiss you on the sappy moments!" now he was making excuses. He asked your friends to stay just for the movie so he knew he wasn't being rude and stayed over the whole night.

Harry: Your three best friends were over for a night because you were feeling lonely. While sitting on the couch, doing a live show, the door creaks open and bags are thrown on the floor. All four of you turned your head simultaneously toward the door and a tired Harry walked in. You screamed and he was startled at you running over and tackling him. "I didn't know you had friends over," he smiled into your hair wrapping you up tight, "I would have stayed with one of the guys tonight," he kisses your head and you stayed in his arms all night, third wheeling all of your friends.