#26 Camping with the Boys

Preference #26: Camping with the Boys

Liam: You love camping. The smell of the burning fire is almost comforting to you. Liam has his arms wrapped around you under the blanket that you two share. "I have to go to the restroom" you quietly announce and you start for the tree line picking up a roll of toilet paper on the way. You reach a spot where no one can see you when you hear Harry's voice. "The moonlight makes your skin look like its glowing." You are a little creeped out. Why is Harry hitting on you? Harry steps closer to you to where your faces are almost touching. Harry suddenly presses his lips against yours. You back away from him. "What the fuck Harry!" You shove him away from you. Harry steps closer again. "Harry back the fuck off!" you yell at him shoving him back again. "What the hell is going on?" Liam burst through the trees and wraps his arm around your shoulder. Harry chuckles at you both and then walks away. "Are you alright?" Liam kisses your forehead and pulls you closer to him. "Yeah, I'm fine. Can we just go back to the campfire?"

Harry: "I'll race you" You say stripping your clothes off as Harry does the same. You get your clothes off first and run into the water. Harry takes another swig of beer and then runs into the water after you. "I win" you tease Harry as he picks you up in the water. "What do I get?" you give Harry a cheeky grin. "Hmm I don't know" Harry kisses you and then dunks you underwater. You emerge back to the surface. "Harry!" you yell at him and jump on to him trying to push him underwater but he doesn't budge. "You can't push me underwater, love" he smiles at you. You kick out his knee and push him backwards. He comes back up and shakes his wet hair on you. You giggle and start to swim away from him but he grabs your waist and pulls you against him. He growls in your ear and turns you around so you are facing him. "Jump" he tells you and you do exactly what he says. He grabs your butt and you place your legs around his waist. Your bodies tangle together underneath the moonlight for hours. "You are amazing" Harry whispers into your hair as you lay on shore side by side.

Zayn: You toss and turn on your uncomfortable air mattress. "Babe" Zayn whines about waking him up from his much needed sleep. "Sorry. I can't go to sleep" you whisper. Zayn groans and then sits up. "I have to stay up with you until you go to sleep don't I" his frown turns into a smile after a couple moments. "I have an idea" he crashes his lips against yours and pushes you against the air mattress. You moan against his lips which make him more excited. He grabs your ankles and pulls you to where your hips meet his. He takes off the little clothes you have on while you take off his boxers. The tent shakes as your bodies move together. You lay next to each other still recovering. "Are you ready for round two?" Zayn whispers in your ear but you already fast asleep.

Niall: A cold breeze rushes by me making me shiver. "Are you cold, princess?" Niall asks me and wraps his warm arms around me pulling me under the blanket. All of the guys are taking turns singing some of their songs around the campfire. Niall puts his hand on your upper thigh and you look at him. He blushes and pulls his hand away. You put your hand right on his package. His already pink face turns deep red. "Fuck" you hear him mutter as you feel him grow hard under your hand. You are both caught up in fooling around that you don't realize it is Niall's turn to sing. All the boys stare at you both waiting for Niall to start singing. Louis burst out in laughter breaking you both out of your trance. You end up both turning bright red while you laugh about the embarrassing experience.

Louis: You thought camping would be horrible but it actually ended up not being that bad. You feel something drop onto your hand. You look down and see a raindrop. Fuck. "Uh, babe, I think it is starting to rain." You look up at Louis. Louis looks up at the sky and waits for a raindrop to fall onto him. "Well let's go get in the tent" Louis says pulling you toward the tent. "No, I want to go to the car" I whine. Louis hesitates, "Fine but the boys are going in there with us" you roll your eyes but eventually nod your head. You run to the car with the keys and turn on the heater. It starts to downpour as Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn run toward the car. They all squish you in when they jump in. You are practically sitting on Liam's lap. You change your mind. You really hate camping.