#21 How he wakes up!

- How he wakes you up

Niall: He wraps his arms around your body pulling you close to his chest. He lightly kisses every part of you face until your eyes suddenly open. He breaks out in a smile as soon as he sees your (y/e/c) eyes. "Good morning princess. Lets go downstairs a make breakfast shall we." He kisses you lightly on the lips, then helps you out of bed and leads you downstairs.

Liam: He doesn't want to wake you because you look so peaceful. He lays beside you thinking how beautiful you are and how lucky he is to have you. Soon as he thinks it's time to get up, he softly kisses your cheek and moves a strand of hair out of your face. Soon as you open your eyes, he smiles. "Good morning beautiful." He pulls you closer to him and you two cuddle for awhile before getting out of bed and starting your day.

Harry: He wakes up to you snuggling into him for warmth. He smiles and watches you for awhile. Not wanting to get out of bed alone, he nuzzles his head in your neck and plants soft kisses on your neck and jawline. You automatically open your eyes and you smile sleepily. Knowing your awake he moves away from your neck and smiles. "Lovely to see you up kitten." He kisses you on the lips, then you both get out of bed.

Zayn: Most of the time you wake up before him. This morning he woke up before you. He traces circles on your arm taking in your beauty. He lightly runs his finger up your spin. Your eyes flutter open and you turn to face him. He smiles and lightly kisses your forehead then your lips. "Good morning boo, i think we should stay in bed and watch movies, ya?" He pulls you closer and you two spend the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies.

Louis: He moves closer to you moving a strand of hair out of your face. "Wakie, wakie (y/n) it's time to get up." You groan and move on your side. "(y/n) don't be like that." He lightly kisses both of you eyelids and then your lips. "Take this the nice way to wake up or ill go get cold water." You jump out of bed and walk to the kitchen. "I'm up louis no need for cold water now!" He quietly laughs and gets out of bed. "That's my girl."

--------------------- 
Sorry if it sucks I made it on my mobile but I hope you like it :)