#31 Voice Mails

VOICE MAILS!

Niall: "Baby, baby, baby, baby...you gotta answer the phoneeee." He said, turning the words into songs. "We just got done with an interview and I had the best joke and I really wanna tell you about it so please, please, please hurry and call me back ok? And also, when you call let me know what's for dinner so I can get myself in the mode for it. Ok, love you! Byeee!" After you hung up you giggled thinking about how excited he probably go after cracking the joke.

Liam: "Hey," he started, sounding upset. You instantly sat up, worried that something bad happened. "So we just got off stage and I'm pretty bummed out. This girl held this sign up tonight that really hurt my feelings." he said. You closed your eyes and could see his lips pouting and a few tears running down his cheeks. "I know that you're working the late shift but I just wanted to call because I didn't know what else to do. I figured I'd try to get a hold of you because you always give me good advice and make me feel better...I just wanted to hear your voice...call me later. I love you."

Louis: "Honestly, I don't know why I call because you never answer the phone...and I don't know why I'm leaving this message because you don't really listen to these either...but anyways, I just wanted to call and see how you were feeling. I'm really sorry I had to rush out today. The coolest thing happened when I left though I gotta tell you about it. You remember that time you made us drive for 4 hours straight just to go buy that picture you fond online? Yeah, well you remember that giant penguin bus that sold snowballs? I SAW IT AGAIN TODAY. I took pictures for you also because I know how much you liked it." You rolled your eyes and laughed to yourself as you pictured him digging in his pocket for his phone and almost killing himself in the process. "Well, I guess I'll leave you alone now. Bye bye my darling, I'll be home soon."

Harry: "Hiiii!" his happy voice practically sang. "We just got off stage and I know your sleeping but I just really wanted to call and tell you how much I love you. You are my everything; my angel, my star, my princess, and you deserve all of the love in the world. Thank you for wasting your time on me." he said with a laugh. "You remember that time we went skinny dipping in your neighbors pool and almost got caught?" You could see him playing with his bottom lip while grinning like he always does. "I was thinking about that earlier today...random, I know. Anyways, I'll be home too you soon, baby. I love you. Bye."

Zayn: "Hey hun...I uhh, I did something stupid today...you're probs gonna laugh but whatever. We filmed our new music video today, and we all dressed up as people who were helping us film a movie, right? So Harry dressed up as a nerdy guy and Liam was a dancer and I kinda dressed up as a girl...full on baby, I shit you not." Your eyes widened and your hand flew to your mouth that was now agape. "I had tits and long hair and make up and a skirt....it was funny when it happened and now I'm just embarrassed." he sighed. You pulled the phone away from your ear and paused the message. Thinking of how he looked, you literally had to wipe tears away from laughing so hard. "Anyway, call me back when you get this. Pleaseeeee don't tell anyone. Please. Love you."