Request for Brookiestylinson!

brookiestylinson! Hey Brooke,here is your request on the Prefence! Here you go dear :)

I hope you enjoy it x

It was just a typical afternoon on tour; all of you were just chilling backstage, playing video games and talking. You were sitting on your boyfriends' lap, while talking to Liam and Zayn about the film you had watched last night. "I don't think it was meant to be scary." Zayn said and Liam nodded in agreement. "Well whatever I thought it was creepy as hell." You said, gently stroking over Harry's hand that was resting on your thigh. "You're a little scaredy-cat." "So are you, Liam." You grinned and turned to Lou, who had just come back from doing a little shopping. "Anything good?" "Oh yeah, they had some amazing things." She sat down next to you on the sofa, pulling out the things she had bought. "Wow, I really like those rings." You said as you were trying some of the rings on, when you noticed Harry's lips on the back of your neck. For now you decided to ignore it and focus on the new eye shadow palate that Lou was handing you. "The colour pay off is brilliant. How much was it?" "I think about 30 quid." "Not too bad. I need one." Harry's hand slowly moved up your leg. Turning your head towards your boyfriend you whispered, "What are you doing?" "Nothing." He smiled innocently. You crooked an eyebrow. "Fair enough." While you were still talking to Lou, Harry's hand wandered even further up your leg and the pad of his thumb was following the seam of your jeans of your inner thigh until he reached the crotch. You almost choked on your drink as you felt his index finger moving up and down. You knew what he wanted and you were going to give it to him, just not quite yet. It was better to tease him a little more before giving in, so you started to talk to the others about the latest Game of Thrones episodes. Letting your hand slowly wander behind your back, you palmed Harry through his jeans and you could hear him sharply sucking the air in. You chuckled as you felt his lips on your neck. "Babe, let's go somewhere." You shook your head. "Shh." He sighed and attacked your neck again, sucking on your sweet spot. You hated the fact that he exactly knew how to get you going. Everybody always thought that Harry was sweet and somehow innocent, but you knew that he could be different and you were longing to see that side again. You stoop up, turned around and looked at him. Your eyes wandered from his face down to his crotch, where you could see a really noticeable bulge; a small smirk crept onto your face. You grabbed his wrist and pulled him up onto his feet. "Let's go." As you were standing in the big hallway you didn't know where to go. "Over here." Harry said and dragged you into the room next door. You took a quick glance around, while Harry locked the door. There wasn't much apart from a sofa, a small table and a make up vanity where Lou had set up all the things she would need for the boys. And that was where Harry was going. "Haz, we can't. Let's just do it on the sofa." He looked at you with a cheeky smile. "No." And with a swift movement he swiped everything off the vanity onto the floor. "Now come here." He pulled you closer to him, his lips crashing onto yours. His hands were roaming over your body and he quickly pulled your jeans and knickers down, as you leaned against the vanity for support. "Not wasting any time, eh?" You chuckled against his neck, before placing small kisses up to his jawline. "You kept me waiting long enough in there." He pulled away so he could take your shirt off and unclasp your bra. "You're overdressed, babe, don't you think?" You licked your lips as he pulled his v-neck over his head. Your fingertips slightly brushed along his happy trail down to the waistband of his black skinny jeans. You undid the button and pulled the zipper down, but he grabbed your wrist to stop you. "Turn around." He growled and you did as you were told. You could hear that he pulled his jeans down. "Now bend over." You looked in the mirror as one of his hands was stroking down your bare back and his other hand moved from your bum in between your legs. "Thought so." You locked eyes with him in the mirror as he rubbed his dick on your clit. A small sigh escaped your lips. "Baby.. please." You whined. "You're really impatient, love." "Yeah, so? Fuck me already." Oh how you hated that playful smile on his lips and without hesitation he was sliding his dick inside you. "Shit Harry." You moaned. At first his thrust were slow and gentle, giving you the time you needed to adjust but once you were there, there was no going back. His grip on your hips tightened as his thrusts got harder and deeper. He was still looking at you in the mirror and it was hard to keep your eyes open with all those waves of pleasure erupting. His left hand found its way to one of your boobs and he squeezed it before using it to pull you up against his chest. You arched your back while his moans sent shivers down your spine. "Yes.. baby... right... there..." Your hand reaching to the back of his head to grab onto his hair, as his left hand reached down between your legs to pleasure you even more. Your moans were filling up the room and soon both of you reached the point of no return. Harry came inside of you while you tried to stay on your feet, because your legs were actually getting a little too shaky. Harry left a trail of sloppy kisses down your back as he pulled out and turned you around to face him. "Never keep me waiting again." He chuckled, brushing your hair from your forehead. "Hm we will see." You said before kissing him. The two of you quickly collected your clothes from the floor and got dressed. As you were looking around the room to check if you hadn't forgotten anything, you realised that you had made quite a mess. "Lou and the boys will kill us if they see this." "But I've always wanted to do that." Harry said, poking out is bottom lip. "And you have to admit that it was fun." "Yeah, you're right. Now help me putting everything back, or they will find out what we just did." "Fine." You put everything back on the vanity before making your way back to the other dressing room where the boys were still hanging out, doing whatever. When you entered one of them whistled. "I really hope, you two didn't do it on the sofa. I still wanted to sit there later." Liam said sheepishly with flushed cheeks. You could also feel the heat rising to your cheeks and you hid your face behind Harry's shoulder. "Oooooh Harry... yes... fuck..." Niall and Louis mocked, imitating your voice. "Oh shut it." Harry laughed and sat down on the sofa, pulling you down on his lap. "Maybe, you two should wait until we're back in the hotel." Zayn grinned and put his phone back into his pocket. "Well I just hope you used a condom." You were pretty sure Liam regretted his comment, as soon as the other boys started to laugh hysterically.