#25 The boys catch you in a cute moment!

The boys catch you in a cute moment!

Harry- You were a giggling mess as you and Harry were dancing about the flat almost naked. You'd had on one of Harry's button up shirts and a pair of dark knickers, Harry had on a pair of light blue boxers and a pair of black socks, making it easy for him to slide about on the waxed, wooden floors. Harry slid down the hallway and directly into your body once, "Old Time Rock and Roll" began playing from the stereo. You both began laughing as your bodies fell to the floor. He quickly pulled you atop his body and smiled up at you as you straddled him. "You wear me out." he panted. You giggled and leaned down, pressing your lips to his. You rolled off of him and he stood up with you and threw you over his shoulder. You kicked your legs a few times, still laughing. "Harry!" You shouted. He spun you halfway but then stopped. "Well this is an image we'll never get out of our minds." You heard Liam's voice and froze, then burst into giggles as Harry let you down.

Niall-You smiled as Niall continued coating the walls in the blue color. He turned his matching eyes to you and grinned. "What?" you shook you head and continued to paint the wall with him. "Nothing." you said still smiling. You bent over to dip the roller into the paint pan again. You yelped when you felt and heard a smack. You stood straight and looked behind you at the large blue handprint on your ass. "Niall!" you said laughing. "What did you do that for?" he shrugged his shoulders. "I felt like it." he said smirking. You shook your head again. He chuckled and pulled you into a hug. You smiled feeling his hand rub on your back. With revenge flooding your mind, you ran your finger over the soaked roller and pulled back, drawing a large, solid heart on his cheek. "Now what'd you go and do that for?" he asked in a whisper. "Felt like it." you said grinning. Without giving you time, he kissed you. He locked his blue hand around yours. "Oi! This room is never going to get painted with the two of you doing that!" You'd almost forgotten that the boys were helping out, painting the larger room adjacent to yours.

Zayn-You couldn't hold back your smile as Zayn sat in front of you singing a song he'd planned to introduce to the rest of the boys later on. You couldn't even begin to describe the amount of effort and time he'd put into writing this song. You couldn't help but notice Zayn looking straight into your eyes as he sang. It made your cheeks heat up and your eyes look down. You'd known that he was staring at you with love. You could see it in the golden irises. You looked back up to him as he continued to sing to you. You felt your lips edge up as you looked back to the floor, knowing that you were the first to listen to a hopefully record breaking song. You looked back up but instead of at Zayn you caught eye of the boys standing outside of the room. Zayn hadn't noticed yet, so you eyed them off as they eavesdropped. You directed your eyes back to Zayn and smiled as he finished the last note. "What did you think?" he asked softly. "Zayn, it was perfect."

Liam-"Liam if you pull any harder, your going to yank my head off!" you giggled. He chuckled a bit as you fidgeted under his hands. "Well I don't have the most gentle touch, and you keep squirming about!" He grabbed your shoulders, stilling you. You smiled to yourself, feeling his fingers weaving through your hair, trying his best to braid it. "I thought you knew how to do this." you teased. He laughed again and tightened the braid. "I used to! I haven't done it in awhile." you felt him begin to tie a band around your hair. You turned around and pressed your lips to his. "I love you and every little cute thing you can do." you teased further. He grabbed your waist and you yelped, for you'd always been quite ticklish. "I love you more." You heard light gagging as the boys stood snickering at your door way. "There's this thing called knocking!" Liam shouted, throwing a shoe to the doorway. "Can you braid mine next?" Harry asked with a laugh. At that point Liam had stood from his place on the bed and ran after them.

Louis-You sighed as the heat beat down on your bare skin. You felt water splash onto your skin. "Get in the water babe! It's too hot to be sitting in the sun!" you shook your head. "I'd rather just tan Lou." you said back letting out a sigh. You listened to the splashing of the boys around you. Even though Louis had the pool installed you still hadn't taken your turn to take a swim. You'd just loved tanning by the pool. You felt wet arms wrap around you. Soon enough Louis was laying atop you, leaving you a groaning mess. "Louis! Get off me!" you shouted, laughing. He shook his head. You began to laugh as the cool water began spreading over your hot skin. "Louis!" he finally rolled off of you, you were soaked. "Might as well get in now!" Zayn shouted from the diving board. You finally stood, defeated and walked over to the diving board. You pushed Zayn into the pool and followed shortly after him, into the cold water.

Hope you liked it!