#10 Watching Movies On The Sofa.......

Watching movies on the sofa..

Louis: Your nose is on his shoulder, taking in his sweet scent, ready to turn into his back whenever something on screen frightens you, because that's the kind of movie it is. With every flinch he's right there with his arms around you, ready to protect you from the bad things. With every squeal he's kissing your forehead, comforting you. With every jump he'a giggling into your hair, whispering soothing words over and over again. "I'm here for you, I've got you."

Niall: His arms rest on your stomach that rises and falls quickly as you giggle at what's on screen, your precious, sweet sounding laughter fills up the room, because that's the kind of movie it is. He's so happy that you're smiling - he's not even paying attention to the cause of you're laughter, just the fact that you ARE laughing. As your laughter dies down, his grip on you gets tighter, reassuring him you're still there, in his arms.

Liam: Your lips stay pressed to the sweetness of his neck, nipping the skin lightly and leaving little pink love bites everywhere, wanting to recreate what's on screen, because that's the kind of movie it is. Quiet moans fill the space and his breath heats up, and he's practically soaking in your touch, your feel, and your love. As you kiss up his jaw, you giggle, something he can't resist, "I need you" he moans as he squeezes you closer to him.

Zayn: His legs are intertwined with yours from the opposite side of the couch, his eyes are shut and his mouth is lazily hanging open, as you're wide awake taking notes from what's on screen, because that's the kind of movie it is. The documentary you needed to watch for a class rolls on screen, seeming never ending. He promised to watch it with you, because he wanted to spend time with you, but he couldn't stay interested enough to stay awake. As a low snore escapes his lips, you can't help but to giggle to yourself.

Harry: Your eyes are swelling up and your vision is blurry, but from the corner of your eye you can see Harry keeping in his tears as well for what's on screen is sad, because that's the kind of movie it is. Harry promised to wipe your eyes dry from the tear drops that fell from them, but he was having problems keeping his own away. When his arms wrap tighter around you for his own self comfort, you can't help but to smile at how sensitive your sweet little boy is.