#28 How He is When He First Holds Your Guys Child

How He Is When He First Holds Your Guys Child

Liam: (Son) After being in labor for two days with your son you finally gave birth to him. When he heard his little cried the both of you had tears streaming down your face. You let Liam name him James. Liam couldn't stop smiling when he held your son in his arms. "Daddy loves you."He whispered to him as he sat in the rocking chair with him.

Louis: (Twins) " I HATE YOU!'You yelled at Louis as you gave birth to your twin boys. Louis just laughed and held your hand. Saying just one more push. When you saw the nurses holding them both of your guess cried. But Louis the most. He had his little boys with him. "They're so tiny."Louis whispered to the nurse as you slept. The nurse laughed and nodded. Louis ended up naming them Louis Jr. and Luke Tomlinson

Harry: (Girl) Harry wasn't there when you gave birth to your baby girl Darcy. He was in America doing his tour. Mangement wouldn't let him come home so he could be with you and your guys daughter. So you guys always Skype each other and he cried when he saw her for the first time. Two months when the tour was over Harry had rushed home. When he held Darcy for the first time he cried. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you guys."He cried to the both of you.

Zayn: (Girl) When you gave birth to your baby girl the both of you guys were stuck in a eleavtor. Just your guys luck. Zayn had helped you out the whole way thru. Once you gave birth you both smiled. The eleavtor doors opened and they rushed both you and your baby girl to the hospital. Not telling Zayn anything. When all three of you guys were together in your room he cried as he held her for the first time. You still had no idead what to name her so zayn named her Zaria May. He laughed and cried at the same time. "My princess."He said as he kissed her cheek.

Niall: ( Triplets) "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!" You screamed at

Niall who just laughed at you."It's both of our faults."He whispered to you. You just shot him a glare telling him if he says another word he is dead. 33 hours of pain. cursing people out, crying you gave birth to your triplets. You had two boys and one girl. The girl being the youngest.Niall just smiled and kissed all of there heads. Niall didn't want to let them go but the nurses need to feed them,He sat in a rocking chair letting you rest. Both you guys named them Isabella Rachel, Logan Joesph and Niall James Jr.