#14 When You Cry...

When you cry..

Louis: His arms instinctively wrap around you enclosing you in his embrace. Your body begins to shake and he just squeezes a little tighter. Taking a deep breath you begin to hiccup. Louis takes a wet piece of hair stuck to your red cheeks and pulls it away, kissing you where it was. "Hey, come on now. Smile. A certain tickle monster might have to make an appearance."

Niall: Pulling you down to his chest, he wraps his arms tight around your back, your face buried in his warm shoulders. Tears are staining his shirt but he just runs his fingers through your hair, his other arm protectively running up and down your sides. Niall's chin rests on your head and the vibration of his soft hums quiet you. "Shh, Princess. It's okay. I'm here. Everythings all right."

Zayn: With your legs tucked into your arms and your head hanging low, Zayn walks over to you and rubs your back reassuringly. He fondles with your hair just a little before returning to your backside. You lean into his body, and both his arms are wrapped completely around you. "I'm here. If you want to tell me, I'm here. Shh..."

Liam: Seeing you cry was Liam's worse nightmare, so when he saw you wiping your tears trying to be strong he didn't know what to do. But seeing him worry so much made you smile. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, stop, no. No. What? Why are you crying? What's wrong? Want some tea? Coffee? I can help? Cuddles? No, no, no, no."

Harry: Harry pulls your hands away from your red, puffy eyes, then interlocks fingers with yours. Looking away from him so he doesn't see how upset you really are, you try to stop the tears. He fiddles your fingers and pulls you on his lap. His large hand moved up and his slender fingers went under your chin, moving you to face him. "Why's my pretty girl crying?"