#32 Hidden away in the back if a drawer....

Hidden away in the back of a drawer...

Niall: Is that picture of the two of you from the night you first met. He knows you hate it, so that's why he has to keep it tucked away so you won't trash it.
Liam: He has your ticket from the concert where you two met. That night you had him sign the back of it, and instead of signing his autograph he wrote his phone number.

Louis: He keeps the hand made birthday card you gave him when he turned 21. You drew silly doodles of the two of you and left kiss marks in all different shades of lipstick. What he liked the best was where you confessed your love for him in words. Every time he reads it a big grin stretches out on his face.

Harry: Are your black panties that you left in his car after you did it for the first time. He always tells you that he has no clue where they went, but in all reality he scooped them up and hid them for a nice keepsake.

Zayn: Is an empty bottle of the perfume you wore when you were 17. Whenever he smells it, it takes him back to the first years of your relationship that were filled with so much joy and happiness for him. He loves going through those memories over and over again.