#23 His Vine Of You

His Vine of you

Harry: "Smile" he points the iPhone camera towards your face. You smile wide. "Now stick your tongue out". You do so. "Raise your eyebrow." "Are you Vining me?" you ask grinning. "No. Now just wink and purr" he smiles showing his trademark dimples. You do as he tells you. "Yeah this is going on the internet" he laughs.

Liam: He holds his phone up pretending to be reading something one it while filming you. You look up talking to Niall and laugh at a joke he mentions. You're eyes wander around to find Liam's. "Are you filming me?" you ask catching him in action. "No." he says a little too quickly, putting his phone down.

Niall: "Hey y/n, look at me for a second." he asks holding the phone up in a strange angle. "What?" you say tearing your eyes off your iPad screen. "Say hi to Vine" he smiles moving the phone closer to your face. "Hi" you smile. He quickly turns the camera around so that he's in view "Hi vin--" the video time is up.

Louis: He get's Harry to hold the phone for him. "Y/n, could you come in here for a sec?" he calls grinning wildly at the phone's camera. Harry lifts his finger waiting for you to come in. "Yeah, Louis?" you ask a little annoyed. Harry presses his finger down right on time. Louis grabs your face giving you a massive kiss, just before running off.

Zayn: You and Zayn had decided to cook to see what disaster of a creation you'd make. You were stirring the soup while practicing your high-notes. Zayn was giggling standing behind you. "What's so funny?" you ask turning around. You playfully gasp seeing the phone in his hand. "Zayn!"