#9 Birthday Present......

Birthday present...

Louis: A day at the spa; He woke you up rubbing your shoulders. As you came to, he smiled at you wishing you a happy birthday. You smiled and leaned into the shoulder rub. "There's a whole day of this ahead of you babe. Take a shower and dress comfy." he kisses your cheek and leaves you to do what you need.

Niall: A day together; He showed up to your house with donuts, movies, and a giant teddy bear holding all your favorite chocolates. "I'm sorry, I'm bad at gift shopping so I just figured maybe you'd love it if we just spent a day together cuddling on the couch and watchi-" you cut off his rambling with a kiss.

Zayn: A necklace; While making your morning coffee, Zayn came up behind you and wrapped the necklace around your neck, sliding your hair out of the way, and clasping it in place. He started to leave a trail of kisses from your back, up your shoulder blade, to your neck, then right below your ear. "Happy birthday, boo."

Liam: Tickets; Liam got you and him back stage passes to see your favorite artist. While you were watching movies together on the sofa, he wrapped an arm around your wait pulling you closer. "This is great and all, but do you know what would make this birthday better? The smile on your face when you get to meet (...)" you give him a questioning look, when he reaches into his bum pocket taking out the two tickets. "Happy birthday, babe!"

Harry: A night out and a ring; He's been promising you for weeks to take you out on a romantic night time tour of London, so when the day came, you knew just how to get dressed. He showed up to your door with a dozen roses, "You look wonderful, Kitten." he kisses your cheek. The night out was perfect, and after dinner he took out a silver ring with 'Forever' engraved in it as a promise ring to you.