#19 He Forgets an Important Event Of yours...

He forgets an important event of yours

A/N: Louis' is shit... Sorry

Harry:

"Harry you forgot." You mumbled as you saw Harry walk through the door. "What do you mean babe?" His face softened as he saw your hurt expression. "You forgot." You repeated. "Forgot wh.... Oh.." He said as the realization settled onto his face., "I'm sorry kitten. How could I forget your mom's birthday dinner? Oh god.. Babe I'm sorry." "Well the damage is already done Styles." "How about I make it up to you? I could take you and your mom out to get pedicures?" He said, sounding a bit uneasy. "That sounds perfect Harry."

Liam:

"I know I screwed up, but will you please give me another chance?" Liam pleaded. "It was his funeral! His fucking funeral!" The tears streamed down your face by this point. "Aw babe, don't cry. Please don't cry. Will you tell me about what I missed?" "Ok. Well." You started, "The different men that served with him were in their uniforms. They all lined up and they shot their guns five times into the air because he went down while serving, one of the highest honors. It was beautiful." Nuzzling his head into your neck he mumbled, "I bet it was babe. I bet it was."

Louis:

"Shit." Louis cursed as he saw you walk through the door, "Babe I'm so-" "Save it Louis. I walked home alone, in the dark because you forgot had I had exams tonight. Your lucky I even made it home! You know how bad that part of town is!" You yelled, trying to get your point across. "I know... I'm sorry. Do you want to know what will make up for this?" He asked with a cheeky grin. "What?" "Make up sex." He whispered in your ear before moving down to your neck.

Niall:

It was 1:30 in the morning and Niall still wasn't home. You and Niall were supposed to go out for dinner to celebrate your 1 year anniversary, but Niall seems to have stood you up. Deciding that you have waited long enough, you hulled yourself up from your place on the couch to drag your tired body to bed. The sunlight streamed through the window, telling you that it was morning and time to get up. Slowly sitting up, you realized that you weren't the only one in the room. "Princess don't scream." Niall said while holding his hands up in defense, "I can tell I startled with you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I missed our date last night. I'm sorry that you had to wait up for me because I was being a douche. I'm sorry about everything." "Niall, I love you. But please, come cuddle with me you idiot." Grinning he crawled into bed to make up for your date.

Zayn:

"Babe, before you say anything. I know that I fucked up by missing your best friends wedding, but I have something to make up for it." "And what is that?" You asked still annoyed. "Niall!" Zayn yelled. All of the sudden Niall popped out from behind the door with a guitar in hand, "Ready Zayn?" "Yah." Niall started to strum the chords to your favorite song. Then Zayn started to sing along, "See I've made mistakes time after time, time, time. But no not today, won't leave 'til I find what I'm looking for." He continued to sing the whole song out, never taking his beautiful brown eyes. "I forgive you." You whispered past the tears that were trying to escape your eyes.