#18 You Sprain Your Ankle...

You sprain your ankle....

Harry: "Ouch..Ouch!" you say limping around your apartment. "Baby what did the doctor tell you?" Harry said coming into the room. "That to stay off my foot." "And what are you doing?" he asks. "Not staying off my foot..but Harry I just was going to the kitchen." you tell him. "I don't care. I want you to get better so you need to follow the doctors orders." Harry said picking you up and carrying you back to the couch. "I don't like the feeling of not doing anything for myself." you pout, crossing your arms. "I know but I love the feeling of taking care of you. Now, no more getting off the couch. If you need anything, you let me get it...understood?" Harry said inches away from your face. "Yes sir." you smirk before kissing him. 

Louis: "Dammit!" you shout out loud. "What happened?" he asks worriedly. "You shut the door on my foot!" you yell at him. "I'm so sorry love." he said placing your leg further into the car. "Whatever." you snap. You pulled two ligaments in your ankle and you had to have surgery;. You were super grumpy because you had to take off of work for about 3 weeks and sit around the house and do nothing. You weren't exactly pleased and you've been taking it out on Louis.. "Babe, I'm sorry.": You apologize to him. "It's alright love." he smiles. "No, it's not.. I've been a complete arse and I hate that I've been mean to you when you've been nothing but nice to me.." "It's alright love...I understand. If i was in your position I'd probably be grumpy too. You're just lucky I love you." he kisses you accepting your apology. 

Liam:"Liam, can you get me a coke... oh and some popcorn! and maybe can you put some cookies into the oven!" you yell at Liam who was accepting your demands. "Anything else." Liam shouts back.. "Nothing right now, that's all!" you say leaning back into the couch. Liam had told you if you needed anything he'd do it and at first you were afraid to ask but after awhile, you started using it to your full advantage not realising that Liam is getting tired. "Here you go." Liam says placing the items on the table before plopping down at the bottom of your feet. "Is there anything else?" Liam yawns. You look at Liam who looks so tired and start to feel really bad for demanding so much of him. "Yes, thank you." you say. "I probably haven't said it every time you've gotten something for me, but I'm grateful." "It's okay love. You know I don't mind filling your demands." he smirks. "That's why I love you but I shouldn't be milking it like I am." you say grabbing Liam's hand. "It's not a problem." Liam said leaning over your body to kiss you. "While you're up can you bring me another ice pack for my foot?" you ask kissing him.

Niall: "If I knew that be getting hurt was all it took to get you too cook then I should've sprained my ankle months ago." you joke. "oh haha. Very funny. I've cooked for you before." Niall argued. "Once, like half a year ago. It was a disaster." you laugh. "Because I forgot to set the timer!" he said. "Excuses, excuses Niall!" you say. Niall laughs and you join him. Every since you bruised your heel bone you've been laying around the couch in a boot. Niall being your slave. Luckily tonight he decided to cook for you instead of ordering take out food. Niall even cleared his schedule so he could take care of you. "Niall, thank you. I love you so much for being here for me. Even though I would've been fine by myself. I'm so thankful that you're here with me." you say. "Of course I would be here for you.. I know you would take care of me, if I had to wear a boot and barely be able to walk. I love you, I would do anything for you." he said pushing the hair from your face. "I'm very glad to hear that because I want a milkshake." you say. "Anything for my baby." Niall says kissing you before leaving to get you and him a milkshake.

Zayn: Zayn and the boys were going to an award show and Zayn asked you to be his date... but luck have it you fell down the steps of Zayn's house and broke your foot so you were rocking a huge black boot. "Zayn I'm not going!" you say...sitting back down on the hotel bed. "And why not..We're already here? You were super pumped a couple weeks ago." he says confused. "That was before I broke my foot. I'm going to look ridiculous wearing a boot with a fancy dress." you say. "No, you're not. You're going to look absolutely adorable. It just adds a little flavor to your style." he says kissing your nose. You smile and decide to suck it up and rock the boot. You had a lovely time and didn't even worry about the boot by the next 10 minutes of arriving at the show. The next day you woke up, you were looking online of pictures of you and criticism and you were surprised to see that everyone loved how you made the ugly boot work with your outfit. "See, I told you, you would look adorable." Zayn said whispering in your ear behind you. "Thank you Zayn." you said turning around and kissing him deeply. "Anytime babe."