#30 You Surprise Him While He Is On tour

You Surprise Him While He Is On Tour

Niall: You and Niall have been going out for five months now and he has been on tour for three of them. You missed him so much and wanted to go see him. Paul had flew you out to New York so you could see him during the show. You get dressed in black skinny jeans, a white and black collard shirt and heels. You had spoken to one of the fans and she would help you out. You were in Zayn's dressing room hugging him. "He will be so surprised." He told you before he walked out. When all the boys where on stage you walked near the curtains and sang along to all the songs. When it was time for twitter questions one made you smile. The fan you talked to asked: Do you miss Y/N? Niall face fell as he looked away and Harry helped you on stage. "I miss Y/N a lot. I think I might love her."He said making you smile."Then turn around."You yelled over the crowd. He turned around and smiled big when he saw you. He ran to you and picked you up. "My princess is here guys!"He said making everyone smile and laugh a bit

Liam: You and your swollen belly missed Liam a lot. You had just found out you were having a little girl. You had your 2 year old son James with you.He was getting so big and was happy to see his daddy. They were still in England but you had to drive. So Paul went and picked the three of you up. When you got to the hotel Andy smiled when he saw you."How are you Mama Payne?"He asked after he kissed your cheek. You smiled big."Happy cause I am having a girl."You tell him making him smiling. "He and the rest of the boys are in that room eating."He told you. James smiled and started bouncing up and down."Daddy!"he said happily. Andy opened the door for you guys and the boys saw you before he did. "DADDY!!"James yelled as he ran to Liam. Liam looked up and smiled as he saw his little boy run to him. He scooped him up and smiled."Daddy I miss you!" James said as he hugged his dad. "I miss you too James."Liam told him."Daddy guess what? Sister!"James said as he walked to you and touched your belly. Liam's eyes widen and the boys cheered. "We miss you and we wanted to tell you the news."You told him as he kissed you. Liam just smiled and placed a hand on your swollen belly."I miss you guys too."He said. James just looked up at his parents. happy.

Harry:Your little girl darcy missed her daddy a lot. So Louis and Lou helped fly you to L.A to see Harry perform. Darcy couldn't wait. She had just learned how to walk and she wanted her dad. So did you. When you got to the concert Darcy clapped her hands when she saw her dad and Uncles. She loved all of the a lot. She loved Zayn the most because he was her god father. What could you say. That's your cousin. Louis saw you and smiled. Darcy wouldn't stay still. She jumped out you arms and ran her chubby self to her dad."DADA!"She yelled making harry look at her. He smiled big when he saw her. But then he realized she was running/walking his eyes filled up with tears and he started crying. He picked her up and spun her around. "Hi Darc. Where's mommy?"He asked her. Darcy pointed to you as you walked onto stage. Making all your fans go crazy. You were a dancer before you got pregnant. Harry hugged you and smiled big. "Hi love."He said. He gave Darcy to Zayn who was making funny faces at her. Harry picked up where he was in singing 'They Don't Know About Us'. You smiled as he sang to you. Making you feel like you did when you guys first started dating

Zayn: After being with Zayn for a year and half you still weren't use to him being away so much and you hated it. You had gotten to know his mom and she loved you but she missed her son and his sisters missed their brother. You smiled at your idea. "How about we go visit him on tour?"You asked them all which made their eyes lit up and his mother hugged you. You flew all of them out with you to Texas where the boys where at. You guys slept in the same hotel room but it was late at night when you guys got there so the girls went to sleep. His mother smiled and hugged you once more. "Thank you for taking me to see my son."She said before she went to her room. The next day you took all of them out to eat and to get dressed. When it was time for lunch Paul led all of you guys downstairs to where the boys where eating lunch at. You stood back and smiled as you heard Zayn yell "MUM!" Both him, his mother and sisters were crying happy tears making you choke back yours. "How did you guys get here?"He asked them. "Y/N flew us out."The youngest Malik said smiling. "Is Y/N here?"He asked. You walked in and he heard your heels clicking because he picked you up and spun you around. You kissed him and leaned your forehead on his. "I missed you babe."You whispered to him. He nodded and wiped your tears. Like you did to him. "I miss you too Love.

Louis: Being away from Louis was always hard. It took you forever to fall asleep without him because you were so use to having him next to you. So you decided to surprise him while he was in New York. When you got to his hotel room you knew he wouldn't be home for two more hours so you just texted him and the boys. You told the boys that you were there and they said that they will make sure that Louis get home safe and not drunk. By 12 you changed into one of Louis's big shirt. You layed on his bed and smiled as you inhaled his scent. You heard the hotel door open and Louis run to the room. His eyes lit up as he saw you. He ran to you and pushed you onto the bed. Kissing you roughly and sweet at the same time. "I miss you so much Y/N."He whispered in your ear. You giggled and kissed his noes. "I missed you to Lou. Now come and lay with me. I am going to be with you all month."You told him as you cuddled up into the covers. He layed next to you after taking all his clothes off. Leaving him in his boxers. You cuddled into his chest and slowly fell asleep to Louis singing Back for you.