#13 "They don't know about us..."

"They don't know about us..."

Louis: "They don't know about us, if they did, they'd know how much you mean to me. They don't know all of the kisses, and laughs, all the cuddles, and all the memories. Don't worry. They're judgement won't change my feelings." Louis whispers into your ear, while you're weeping one night.

Niall: "They don't know about us.." Niall says to an interviewer who questioned him about to rumors. "They don't know anything except a few exchanged tweets and public pictures. What goes on behind the camera is more important than anything."

Zayn: "They don't know about us..." he kisses your temple as you're going through the most recent tabloid magazine. "It's between me and you. But babe," he picks up the magazine and throws it down. "You know I want to tell the world you're mine. Stop reading that rubbish."

Liam: "They don't know about us," Liam lifts your jaw with his slender thumb. "They have no clue how you make me feel, and why I love being with you so much. I wish they would just stop. Loving you isn't even a choice. It's like a force I can't get away from."

Harry: "They don't know about us," Harry whispers silently as you're walking away. Turning slightly his voice raises. "They don't know how you brighten my day, how you give me butterflies, and how you make me feel right. And if they did, they wouldn't dare drive you away from me."