#7 How He Flirts before Dating..........

How he flirts before dating...

Louis: He's close to you; He always has a smile on his face, looking you straight in the eye. He tries to be close to you by putting his hand on your knee, playing with your hair, and hugging you whenever. "You truly are quite beautiful," he whispers, softly braiding your luscious locks.

Niall: He compliments you; His cheeks are always flushed and he smiles down. "I like the way you did your makeup today, although you're just as pretty without it." "The way you laugh is quite infectious. It always makes me smile.""Where's that pretty smile everyone loves?"

Zayn: He looks at you; He always looks you straight in the eye when you're talking, and when you're not he spends the rest of the time studying your beautiful features. You can usually catch him smiling stupidly at you, and when you ask, his reply is always.. "Just remembered a funny joke, babe."

Liam: He makes you laugh; He always makes sure you have a smile on your face. Whether it's telling corny jokes, or telling you how his day went, he never fails to make you grin. The smile on your face is duplicated on his.

Harry: He charms you; "Pretty dress, pretty girl. And I'm sure you have a pretty name?" He goes from pickup lines he made himself, to singing you bits and parts of his favorite romantic songs. He makes sure he has your attention.