#15 Public Displays of Affection...

Public Displays of Affection...

Louis: Playful; In public, Louis loves to have fun with you, to see what kind of cute pictures he can find online to be his new screensaver. He always keeps a tight, interlocking hold onto your fingers and finds himself kissing your cheek or poking your sides.

Niall: Protective; Niall loves to be reassured he is yours and you're only his. An arm is always slung around your waist, pulling you closer when someone looks at you. He kisses your temple softly, and whispers in your ear. "It's a shame he can't have you, Princess. He's missing out"

Zayn: Passionate; Zayn's lips always find yours and there's not a second of then day when his hands aren't roaming your body. "Can we leave yet? I have important things to do at home,"

Liam: Quiet; Liam normally keeps a hand on the small of your back, keeping you close, or holding your hand but he never gets too personal. He savors the sweet moments for when no ones around to capture the moments on film.

Harry: Private; Harry never takes his eyes off of you, but he does keep his space. Interlocking fingers, a little forehead kiss, or a whisper every once and a while never hurt anyone, but keeping your relationship just between you two without paps everywhere means the most to both of you.

One Direction Prefences!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara