A Dangerous Love

First day at a new school...well a new college... same thing I guess. Anyways I just transferred here from my last school because well it's closer to home and sometimes I like to get away from the school environment to clear my head, and I couldn't do that at my other school. 

I was walking to my second class of the day about ten minutes late, what else is new. I entered in the back of the classroom hoping the teacher wouldn't notice and found a seat in the back row. I can already tell this class is going to hard and boring, suddenly the back door of the classroom opened. I didn't care to pay much attention to who was coming through, but I saw from the corner of my eye someone sitting next to me in the only empty seat in the class other then the few seats in the front. I manage to steal a few glances at him. He only been in class for like ten seconds and already he's slouched in his chair looking extremely bored. Bits of his hair hung loosely in his bored emotionless face; yeah he defiantly had that bad boy look to him which made him look hot. He doesn't even look like the type that will come to class on a regular basis, but who am I to judge. I should just be happy that a hot guy is sitting next to me in class that doesn't happen to often. 

Forty-five minutes into class I was twirling a candy bar around on my desk wondering if I was hungry enough to eat it yet. That's when I heard a stomach growl and I knew it wasn't me , I look over at the boy next and notice that he was the one with the angry stomach, I guess swirling the candy bar around my desk was making him hungry. I saw him glance down at it from the corner of my eye. I must been feeling vary generous as I slid the candy bar over to him. I looked at him giving him a small smile to let him know it was okay to take it. I guess he choose to side with his stomach more then his ego. He gave me a half smile a he took the candy bar from my desk, I couldn't help but stare at his hazel eyes, fortunately I snapped out of it before I stated to freak him out. I felt like I did the right thing and I felt good about it. Anyways class ended early but not before the teacher told us that that he would email the worksheet that needed to be done before the next class, and it would be best to do it with a partner, wonderful.  

"Hey thanks for the bar" the boy said beside me  

"No problem, you need it more then me." I said with a smile getting ready to leave the classroom. 

"Do you want to work on the homework together?"  

I turned around and looked at him, he does homework? 

"What, are you going to make me do the whole thing?" 

"Don't know maybe" he said with a smirk  

I rolled my eyes, turned around and started to walk out of the classroom, figures that he would be full of himself the cute ones always are. 

"Okay okay wait I was just kidding" he grabbed my arm to stop me 

"Of course you were" I mumbled  

Oh what the hell this dude is hot I should be lucky that a guy this hot is even talking to me. I mean don't get me wrong my not ugly or anything, I'm not drop dead gorgeous either, I'm just average. But still cute guys talking to me doesn't happen every day. 

"Okay I'll work with you" I said hoping that this guy won't turn out to be a jerk  

"So uh what did you say your name was again?" he ask with a grin 

"Your such a loser I never told you my name" I can't believe be used that line 

"I'm Jason and yours?" he said taking my phone out of my hand and typing in his number. 

"Vicky-" 

"Well Vicky I guess we can start working on it tonight, I like to get my work done early" he said with a cocky ass grin, as he gave my phone back and walked out the door.