Chapter 7

I could feel myself blush a little I mean I just assumed that he forgot about that part of the night.

"Oh you mean when you send me in a wild goose chase looking for you, of course I remember? I said avoiding the real topic

"I think you know what I'm talking about... but umm if I made you feel uncomfortable in anyway..."

Uncomfortable? Thinking back to the other night did I seem uncomfortable to him, the only uncomfortable feeling I had that night was being dragged of the by my foot by Mel.

"Thanks for the concern but I think I was about as drunk as you were...at that time at least, I'm pretty sure we had a neutral agreement with each other." Unless he felt uncomfortable the other night?

"Great cause I know how you girls can get when it comes to situations like that." He said with a smirk. I just smiled back and started on my essay.

After about two hours of working on the essay I heard some rumbling going on out side. I look out the window and notice that it was raining outside and with me with out an umbrella I guess I'm stuck here until it stops.

"We can get started on tomorrow assignment if you want...since you're kind of stuck here."

"Tomorrow's assignment?" I asked confused

"Yea didn't you get the email?"

"No I didn't get around to checking this morning, damn I already have an essay due tomorrow." I let out a tired sigh, that's what I get for procrastinating "Wait how is it due tomorrow when we don't even have class tomorrow?"

"Via email"

"Oh yea I forgot about that, alright we can get started on that, hopefully it wont take too long." Now I have two things to get done by tomorrow and on top of all that this rain is making me tired, just my luck. I got my notes back from Jason and followed him to his room. Maybe I could get Jason to do the whole assignment, I mean I did let him use my notes.

Once I got into Jason's room I sat on his bed, Jason soon followed after closing the door and pulling up the assignment on his laptop. I started on my part of the assignment first using my notes and textbook to help me finish faster. When I was done I handed the computer back over to Jason so he can get started on his half.

"What made you check your email this morning?" I said lying down on the bed.

"I ran into Zach earlier today and he told me about it."

"Who's Zack?"

"Zack is the dude that sits behind me."

"Oh never seen him."

"Hey do you remember our teacher's name?"

"What do you need the teacher's name for?" I asked turning on my side looking back at Jason.

"We need it to send the homework to him."

"Oh yea I don't know, I never bothered remembering his name."

"Oh come on I know the old fart name have to be somewhere in the email he sent us." Jason mumbled looking through the email

"Don't worry about it now just finish the assignment I'll find it for you later." I yawned "It's kind of sad that we don't even know our own teacher's name."

Jason snorted "It's not like he knows our names were just students to him."

"True."