Chapter 4

Before I could even think he crashed his lips onto mines, it didn't take me long to kiss back. He gently pushed me back onto the bed with him hovering over me never breaking the kiss. We finally did a few minutes later

"I want you Vicky" he whispered as his right hand started to move up and down my waist, his touch made my skin tingle.

"I'm all yours baby" I mumbled against his lips pulling him in for another hot kiss. He left my lips and started kissing along my jaw line and down my neck and stopped when he reach my sweet spot. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan as I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer. He slid his hand under my shirt and gently pulling it up and over my head. As he returned to my lips again I slip my hands under his shirt and pulling if wanting to see his hard abs. I let out a small giggle liking what I see. Just as Jason started undoing my belt there was a loud BOOM, we looked up towards the door and saw that Mel just literally kicked the door opened slamming it against the wall.

"What the-"

"Vicky there you are I've been looking all over for you." Mel slurred as she walked over to the bed and literally dragged me off the bed by my foot.

"Mel let me go!"

"Nope we got school tomorrow." She said dragging my out of the room.

"Fuck school... Wait at least let me put my shirt on" I slurred yanking my foot away from Mel and trying to put my shirt on. Mel manages to find someone that was sober enough to drop us back at our place since we were only across the apartment complex. When we got back to the apartment I went to my room and plopped down on my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

About an hour later I heard the old power rangers them song going off. I picked up my phone and mumbled a hello

"Vicky is that you"

"Yea Jason it's me" I said looking at the clock, 4:30, is he still drunk?

"Vicky I was looking for you and-"

"Are you still drunk?" I can barley understand what he was saying

"I don't know...I don't know where I am...I need your help."

"What do you mean you don't know where you are" suddenly I hear a lot of noise out side "what is going on out there" I mumbled to my self

"Vicky help me I'm sooo...ah shit"

"Hold on Jason I'm coming" I said rolling out of bed putting my shoes and jacket on. "Can you tell me what you see around you?"

"I see... I see... I see..."

"JASON WHAT DO YOU SEE!"

"Stop yelling at me"

I groaned this is going to be a long night.

I walked out of my apartment building I see nothing but drunken dumbasses running around causing chaos. What the hell is going on, seeing a bunch of drunk people, loud cars and parties is not unusual for this apartment complex after all nothing but college students live here, but it was still weird to see this many drunk people in the middle of the week. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mel trying her best to keep a steady hold on her stupid drunk boyfriend or whoever he is to her. I jogged over to her trying to figure out what is going on.

"Hey Vicky, crazy out here huh?" I could tell Mel was starting to get irritated

"Vicky!" Mel's boyfriend yelled at me in his slow drunken reaction.

"Alex shut up, anyways you see all these dunk guy running around here?"

"How could I not"

"Yea well apparently they got bored with being drunk inside and decided it would be a good idea to come outside and cause chaos around the complex. You remember my ex Mike right? Well he got a hold of his car keys and decided to take a trip to McDonalds, mind you he's like out of his mind drunk, anyways his more sober friends chased after him to make sure he doesn't find his way to his car, that was about twenty minutes ago and they have yet to come back."

I'm sorry but hearing that made me bust out laughing I mean can you imagine a drunk boy wondering around like a lost dog trying to find his car I could tell Mel was rolling her eyes at me.

"Yea Vicky that's real funny, I gotta get Alex inside I heard that someone called that cops and that there on there way."

Oh shit Jason he's still lost somewhere, I looked down at my phone I hope he didn't hang up.

"Okay Mel I'll see you later" I put my phone back up to my ear while waving Mel off

"Hey Jason are you still there?" I could hear him singing something on the other line

"Jason!"

"Vicky your back...I love you babe." Did he just say that, man this dude is really drunk.

"Jason tell me what you see around you?" I really have to find him before the cops do, assuming that he is sitting in one spot.

"I see.." here we go again "I see.. a big tree and grass and bricks and..."