Chapter 18

6 years later

It has been six years since the accident, and everything has been going well for Jason and me. As soon as we graduated from college Jason purposed to me and we had our wedding in the spring the following year, I insisted on having a spring wedding because that was my favorite season. We haven't had any run in with drug dealers or anything like that. After the accident Mel figured that life was too short and decided that she wants to have a baby, unfortunately shortly after the baby was born Mel and Alex didn't last too long and broke up. It wasn't too long after the break up when Mel met someone else. Scott has been with her ever since, and I like him better. He gets along with Jason really well and that made Mel get along with Jason a little bit better, well it's more like they put up with each other. I'm just happy to see that they can act like normal adults around each other. Just recently Scott ask Mel to marry him, I asked her if she felt like she was doing things backwards, but she claims that this is exactly how she wanted. Now days all she's able to talk about is her winter wedding. Today I manage to make up a white lie to get away from Mel and her obsessive wedding planning since I work for a well known wedding planning company she wanted my help with the wedding.

When I got home that day from a hard day at work and helping Mel with her wedding plans, Jason and I decided to wash away the days stress with a nice hot shower, if that's what you want to call it.

"I love you baby" Jason whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my ear lobe.

"I love you too" I said as I ran my hands down his hard muscular back. He started to kiss along my jaw line until he reached my neck and started to nibble, I let out a small moan. Jason knew exactly what spot to hit. I pulled him closer not wanting him to stop; I tilted my head back closing my eyes enjoying the moment. The phone started to ring in the bedroom I sighed as we both looked in the directon of the ringing phone.

"That's probably Mel with something about the wedding."

"She can wait" Jason mumbled as he turned back and started kissing my neck again. Jason came to my lips and kissed me passionately as his hands started roaming all over my naked body his touch is still electrifying to me. His hands ran down to my hips and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him as he began to enter me. I bit my lips holding back a moan as he thrust deep inside me.

"Don't hold back" Jason whispered against my lips

"Jason I love you" I said as I felt my toes curl when I reached my peak, I was in pure bliss...

Eventually we returned back into the bedroom when I saw on my phone that I had a missed call from no other then Mel. I called her number back and waited for her to pick up.

"Vicky?" Mel asked after the second ring.

"Yea you called?"

"Where were you, I have something important to ask you?"

"What is it?" I was already dreading what it might be.

"Can you watch Noah tomorrow for me please?"

"Mel it's my day off."

"I know I know it just only going to be a little while, look I'll pay you back big time."

I glanced down a Jason who was lying down on the bed flipping through T.V channels, he hates babysitting, doesn't matter if it's his sister's kid or Mel's he hates it all the same.

"Vicky please?"

"Fine, but just for a while."

"Okay that's all I need, is twelve good?"

"Twelve is fine goodnight Mel."

"Thanks bye Vicky-" I hung up before she could finish.

"What was that about?" Jason asked