HALOOO

Sup suppity sup sup!

Recently, the Korean boy group Seventeen released the song Mansae. It's so cute, it's so nice, and I'm addicted to it.

And I am now asking myself this question:

Why are they all so adorable, can I just kidnap them and bring them to my house and live with them?

That would be a dream come true.

But since I cannot do that, as it is illegal and I am a good person, I will stick with writing a fanfiction, sigh.

I've liked them from Adore U, but I never chose a bias.

Because I don't want tooooooo. They're all so cute, I just can't.

I was a fan of them since their pre-debut years and the one I really really really like was Dongjin....but he disappeared without saying goodbye so....I... Just let me cry in the corner.

*One Millennium Passed*

Okay, I'm back.

But anyways, two of them caught my attention in Mansae. [Just to say...Mansae reminds me of the Chinese word meaning 'Die Slowly'. Omgggg is it just me?!]

Guess who? Guess guess guess! Comment in the comment section who you think I'm currently in love with!

(There are two of them. I shall dedicate my Prologue to whoever guessed right. *wink wink*)

Back to the point, I have decided to write a Seventeen Fanfiction. It will still be a romance story, because that is what I'm best at.

But this won't be like my previous stories.

Everything I wrote before was high school love. [Omg, have any of you watched High school love on? I've watched a few episodes, and I won't lie- I am in love with it.]

This time, I'll throw in vampires.

Cold blooded, blood sucking, hot vampires. Yay.

Cheers for your author? Haha.

At the end of this story, I shall choose between the two members that I like. *Cues heartbreak* I feel like a play girl. :p

Prologue will be posted as soon as anyone comments who my two bias are, so keep your eyes out for it!

Don't worry, I will still be updating Wonderland. I will be writing two stories at the same time.

Ever since I started writing on Wattpad two years ago, I have never published two books at one time.

But I am so up for the challenge! Wheeeeeeee! Who's with me?

And as usual, please stick with me throughout the story, vote, comment, fan and recommend! Read my other stories too! And I will love you forever, and give you my bae, pizza.

Xoxo.