9

Chapter Nine
❅❅❅

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr Seuss.

❅❅❅

Saturdays were the best day of the week, because Mina's first period was always free, and the great thing about it is that Ryu would also be having a free period!

Mina shut her locker door, after stuffing her books into her large tote bag.

She pushed an earpiece into her ear, and I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys started playing.

Mina hummed along to the song as she started walking to the cafeteria where she promised to meet up with her best friend.

"Just...one..."

Mina halted in her steps, as a few hushed voices came to her attention.

She quickly paused the song that had just started playing, and listened intently.

It was hard to hear anything, because of the many voices of the students clustering around in the hallway right now.

Mina slowly pressed play again, and started walking.

"I promise I won't hurt..."

Mina stopped walking again. She took out her earpiece, and listened again.

"....sure...I..."

Mina started following the whispers, and her feet moved accordingly.

She came to an empty classroom which was dark inside. The door was slightly ajar and Mina was confused.

She was in the art block, and the rooms shouldn't even be opened until 8 in the morning.

There was still a half hour left before eight.

Mina cautiously peeked into the room, taking care to not make any sound.

She immediately caught flashes of blue hair of a boy, and the brown curly one of a girl.

Immediately, she knew who the brown hair belonged to.

Choi Sun Mi.

She was friends with Kim Soo Jin, the girl who had gripped onto Dino tightly a few days ago in class.

She was also a very popular girl in school, and was known to be the most flirty one out of her group of popular friends.

Rumors has it that she had dated almost every boy in school, and all that were left untouched were the least popular ones, the nerds of the school, or also known as the teachers' pets.

Sun Mi, and who's the guy?

Mina quickly shook her head, "No. No! It is rude to pry, Ji Mina!"

She huffed, and turned.

She stopped a second later, and slowly turned around, 'But I really want to know who he is.'