1

Chapter One
❅❅❅
"All my life, you stood by me. With your love, nobody can drag me down." -One Direction, Drag Me Down.
❅❅❅

Ji Mina is a Chinese-Korean 98' liner, at the age of sixteen. She will be turning seventeen on April 6.

Mina is a student, currently studying in the high school, School of Performing Arts Seoul as a senior.

It is the starting of her last year, and she is currently trying her best to get better in performing so that she can get into the entertainment of her dreams; Pledis Entertainment or the university of her dreams; Yonsei University.

She wants to enter the College Of Music. She is currently majoring in dance, and music. Obviously.

The other subjects that she is taking are Maths, Korean Literature, English and Acting.

Mina is also a simple short girl, only at height 150cm, and people are always taking advantage of her due to her lack of height.

However, to protect herself, she took up Wushu and Taekwondo, and is now a black-belt in the latter.

The girl is always in a daze, and is a naive girl who trusts people way too easily.

She is dense, but smart.

And many go to her to copy her homework, or simply to make use of her.

❅❅❅

"Mina!"

The brown-haired girl in pigtails, turned slowly. A girl who was probably a head taller than her was rushing to her.

"Oh, Ryu." Mina smiled at her best friend, who was currently panting hard.

"Are you okay?" Mina asked worriedly, as she patted Ryu's back.

Ryu held up a hand, "I'm...fine."

"Why were you rushing?" Mina creased her eyebrows.

Ryu's eyes brightened up, and a grin slowly spread out over her face, "Guess what?"

"What?"

"Guess!"

"I don't know." Mina clicked her tongue irritatedly.

Ryu sighed exaggeratedly, and swooned slightly, "Bangtan Boys came back with Dope."

Mina smiled in amusement, as she watched her friend jump in her position, "That's it?"

Ryu's nostrils flared, and she put her hands on her hips, and pointed an accusing finger at Mina, "That's it? That's all you can say?"

Mina shrugged as Ryu continued speaking, "Bangtan Boys is the all famous boy group! Every single girl are in love with them! How are you not falling in love with them yet?"

Mina rolled her eyes, as she turned and continued walking. Ryu fell in step beside her.

"They're just normal teenagers like us. What's there to love?"