24

Chapter Twenty-Four
❅❅❅

"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact." -William James.

❅❅❅

Mr Ji and Seventeen were made to leave the hospital, because boys were not allowed to take care of girls at night.

Ryu stayed back to look after Mina, who had not woken up yet.

The8 knelt down, and planted a kiss on Mina's forehead, and then, rubbed his thumb on her cheek.

"Goodnight, Ji-mato." He whispered.

Ryu smiled weakly at him, as he left the room. He was the last to leave.

"Bye, Ryu-ah." The8 smiled back at Ryu, who politely waved at him.

Ryu turned back to Mina, and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, "Goodnight, Mina."

❅❅❅

Where am I?

Mina slowly sat up on the bed, groaning quietly. Her hands shot to her side, as she winced in pain.

What happened to me?

She squinted her eyes, as the rays of sunlight streamed in through the curtains.

She looked around the white room, and the realization dawned on her.

Shit. A hospital.

Mina clenched her fists, as she looked at the machine that she was hooked up to.

The memories came flashing back to her, but...

Who the hell was with me at that time?

Mina shook her head, painfully.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, and people started entering the room.

She stared at them all blankly.

There was a girl about her age with them. Mina cocked her head to the side, and a word came out of her mouth.

"R-Ryu?"

Ryu gasped happily, and ran to her, "You're awake! Oh my gosh, my baby is awake!"

She hugged Mina tightly, but the latter winced in pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

The other boys slowly crowded around her bed, and she looked at them.

Her father hugged her, "Thank God you're alive."

Mina smiled and patted her father's arm, "What happened?"

Hansol stared at her with wide eyes, and he leaned closer to Seungkwan, "Is this amnesia?"

Amnesia? They think I have amnesia?