14

Chapter Fourteen
❅❅❅

"Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery." -Wayne Dyer.

❅❅❅

After dance classes on Monday, they had acting classes.

"Acting? This means I'll have to see Mingyu." Mina muttered.

Hoshi, and The8 immediately turned to her, and asked simultaneously, "What did you say?"

"Oh, nothing!" Mina said, as she stood up and grabbed her bag from the ground.

Hoshi saluted The8, "See you later, soldier."

The8 laughed, and saluted the older guy back.

Then, Hoshi winked at Mina, and tapped his neck, before saying, "Our secret."

The8 looked at the two of them suspiciously, "What secret?" He glanced at Mina's neck curiously.

Mina blushed, and quickly covered the spot where Hoshi kissed earlier, "It's nothing!"

How embarrassing...

Hoshi laughed loudly, and left the room. He spotted Seungkwan and rushed after him, calling out to him, "Yo, Jeju boy!"

"Yo!" Seungkwan greeted, then he saw Mina and The8, and waved at them too.

Mina and The8 both waved back at Seungkwan.

How can Hoshi act so normal?

The8 shrugged, and smiled at Mina, "I'm glad we have so many classes together. I can't believe I have acting with you too, Ji-mato."

They left the dance class, and made their way to their next class.

"I heard from Hansol that you've met him, Jun and DK. You've also obviously met Jeonghan and Wonwoo. You're left with only one member left to meet, Mina." The8 said, smiling happily down at her.

"Only one left? Wow!" Mina clapped her hands together.

"Yeah, and uh...how do you say 'leader' in Korean again?" The8 asked in Chinese.

"Um...leader?" Mina replied in Korean, laughing.

The8 pouted, "It's hard speaking Korean sometimes. I just started learning it a year ago. Aghhhh!" He leaned back and pretended to roar.

Mina laughed, "Being a dinosaur is Dino's job, Ming Hao!"

Then, she nodded in understanding, "It was hard for me to learn Chinese as well. When I was younger, I learned Korean faster because I'm born here. My mum is a Chinese and she would force me to learn Chinese. But well..."

The8 patted my head, "I'm sorry about your mother. Jeonghan told us all."

Mina frowned, "The full story?"

It wasn't for everyone to know.

The8 shook his head, "Nah, he's not the type to spread other people's secrets around. He only told us your mother had passed away. We needed to know about your mother."