3

Chapter Three
❅❅❅

"I adore you, you who is watching me right now." -Woozi of Seventeen.

❅❅❅

The guy standing by the gate this morning...

The blue-haired one...

And Seungkwan...

They all had red eyes.

Mina was walking home slowly, deep in her thoughts.

It couldn't just be a coincidence, right?

Mina frowned. Seungkwan had brown eyes, but when he was about to leave, they turned red.

I-it..can't be, right? Changing your eye color all of a sudden is proven to be scientifically impossible.

She kicked at a pebble that was in her way, before stopping outside the coffee shop.

"Might as well get a cup of coffee while I'm at it." Mina sighed, and pushed open the door into the cafe.

A waiter was standing behind the counter, and was smiling at her expectantly.

He looked about her age. Mina had never seen him here before.

"Are you new here?" She blurted out accidentally.

Mina quickly covered her mouth, and stared at him with wide eyes, "A-ah..I didn't mean to sound like a stalker. It's just that I'm a frequent customer, and I haven't seen you around."

The boy, whose name-tag read Joshua simply smiled politely, and nodded.

"I started work just an hour ago. What would you like today, ma'am?" Joshua stared expectantly at Mina.

"A double chocolate espresso, please." Mina immediately said.

Joshua handed her a receipt and told her to wait at the waiting counter, before calling for the next customer.

As Mina was waiting patiently for her coffee, her phone rang from her pocket.

She checked the caller Id to find that it was Ryu, and she quickly accepted the call.

Without even saying a greeting, Ryu shrieked into the phone. It was so loud that Mina had to pull her phone away from her ear.

"What did you say?" Mina asked, as Ryu finally stopped screaming nonsense.

"You know Lee Chan, our classmate?" Ryu asked, fangirling slightly.

"Lee Chan...? Who?" Mina asked innocently. She could just imagine Ryu rolling her eyes.

"You don't know Lee Chan? How long have you been in school? Hello, he's one of the cutest boys in school ever!" Ryu exclaimed over the phone.

Mina smiled politely at the person who handed the coffee she ordered over to her, and she left the coffee shop.

Sipping the hot espresso, it warmed up her insides slightly.

Mina didn't reply, as she let Ryu continue speaking.

"Lee Chan, you seriously don't remember him?" Ryu groaned exasperatedly.

Mina smiled, brightly, as if her smile could save the whole world from world hunger, "Nope." She popped the P.

Mina could hear Ryu smashing her phone against her pillow, because she kept hearing the soft thumps.

When Ryu finally brought the phone back to her ear, she said, "Lee Chan is that boy who everyone calls Dino. No idea why, don't ask me why."

Mina nodded, then rolled her eyes at her own stupidity.

As if Ryu can see you, idiot.

She laughed lightly at herself, and jumped over a puddle, "So?"

Ryu sighed dreamily, "He's friends with a large group of handsome boys. They dance. News have it that they're all transferring over tomorrow."

Mina squeezed her cup of espresso, which is thankfully empty, and asked, "What? They dance?"

Ryu squealed lightly, and Mina continued talking, "Are they good?"

"Good? No." Ryu snorted. Mina calmed down a bit, and pushed open the gate to her home.

She continued walking along the slippery pathway, as Ryu screamed into the speaker, "They're awesome!"

Mina's insides dropped, "Awesome how?"

Ryu giggled, "They've won several contests. They've gotten a whole lot of trophys. They're a dance group known as Seventeen."

"Seventeen? Why?"

"Apparently, all of them looks like they've never aged before." Mina could hear Ryu crunching on something.

"Ah...okay. I got to go now. Bye, Ryu."

Without waiting for Ryu's reply, Mina ended the call.

Red eyed boys? Not a threat that's comparable to Seventeen.

Mina closed the door behind her and went up to her room, "They're going to steal my scholarship. I can't lose to them."

I'll beat them, no matter what. I have to.

And I will.

❅❅❅

Author's Note:

Just a filler chapter, that I hope y'all like.

I just heard TFBoys "Love With You", their new song.

They're in love with us okay I died *heart shaped emoticons*

I'm spazzing~ Someone come fangirl with me.

Okay, bye. I need to study chemistry now T~T

It would be greatly appreciated if you would VoMmEnT!

Xoxo.

[Edited on 25th October 2015, Sunday.]