LAST ONE (I hope) PT 3 PLS READ

AYYY HI GUYS

I'm so sorry for the extra long hiatus I was on; I haven't been updating or anything :,,(

Uni's honestly taken over my free time bUT I'M ON SUMMER HOLIDAY NOW YESSSS so I have more time to work on my stories and such.

I've been thinking about a lot and remember how I said I would be publishing THIS book?

Well, I have come to the conclusion that I will not be doing that.

Instead, I'll be writing a whOLE DIFFERENT BOOK, a sequel!!!! To this one!

Bc imagine publishing this and y'all have to buy to read the same thing, that wouldn't be worth it :')

So now, i have questions for you guys!

I will be writing a sequel but I'm not sure if I want to use completely new characters or what yet.

So, pLs voTE in the comment section!!

1) Use the same character and Seventeen? (honestly tho I'm not so sure about this)

2) Use completely new characters with the characters from here as cameos! (And a new group--- pentagon maybe?)

Pls vote in comments!

After I complete this book, I'll be publishing it on Amazon (but don't worry, I'll publish some spoilers(??) here so you can judge whether you wanna continue reading it or not hehe :-)!)

I'm not sure if I still have any readers left bc I've been gone for more than a year and such :') I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'll work harder starting now, I promise. If I don't, you're all welcome to my inbox to yell at me ;-;

So, vote and comment! I'll update you all what I decide to do and when I'll complete the book!! (I gotta set a deadline for myself or my lazy butt won't get to work uGh)

A reminder: I love all of you very much! Thank you to those who are still here and to those who's just come on here! Thank you to those who were here too, I love each and everyone of you!