2

Chapter Two
❅❅❅

"Like Jackson, I dance around." -Seventeen, Shining Diamond.

❅❅❅

Red eyes? How is that possible?

Mina shook her head, as she trudged through the deep snow. It was winter right now, and Korea was knee-deep in snow.

Stop thinking so much, Mina!

Mina mentally scolded herself, as she hit her head multiple times. It could just be contacts, right?

Right?

Yes, yes. Eye contacts are the trend right now.

Mina nodded, finally believing herself. Her shoulders fell slack, as she relaxed herself. She breathed out, and tiny fog formed as she blew out her breath.

She shuddered, as she thought of a hot cup of tea, waiting for her at home.

'Mum will have hot tea ready for me, ' she decided. But then, Mina suddenly stopped walking as something dawned on her.

Her fists tightened around the strap of her bag, and she hoisted it higher onto her shoulder. Mina let out a dry, hollow laugh.

"Mum...huh?"

She shook her head, as she started walking again.

Mina continued trudging through the snow. It was getting harder to walk now, as the snow fell harder.

Mina pulled her bag closer to her, as she shuddered in the cold.

Suddenly, a guy appeared in front of her.

He had blue hair, that was slicked up, and his eyes...

His eyes are red!

Mina breathed out slowly, her heartbeat increasing. He was watching her, and he stopped walking when she did.

Mina shook her head, and continued walking. She walked past him, and held her head low.

The mysterious blue-haired boy was looking at her, his head turning as she walked past.

Mina turned around to see if he was still looking at her, but there was no one standing there anymore.

What? He couldn't just be my imagination, right?

Mina blinked her eyes multiple times, and rubbed her eyes.

She looked again, and surely, he wasn't there anymore.

"Why am I hallucinating about boys with red eyes?" Mina mumbled, as she continued on her way home.

Meanwhile, what she didn't know was that there were two boys following her.

The blue haired boy, and the mysterious curly brown haired one from the morning.

"Do you think she's the one?" The blue haired one, asked, as he shoved his hands into the pocket of his coat.