25

Chapter Twenty-Five
❅❅❅

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me." -Erma Bombeck.

❅❅❅

Jeonghan narrowed his eyes at the leader.

They were at DK's house right now, and Seungcheol was acting normal.

Way too normal, that it seemed suspicious.

"Okay, Coups, spill. Why did you do that?" Jeonghan said, when he couldn't stand it anymore.

Seungcheol innocently looked at him, "What do you mean?"

Joshua raised an eyebrow at Jeonghan, "What's happening?"

Jeonghan jutted his thumb out at Seungcheol, "He made Mina his girlfriend. And she didn't even say okay."

Dino, who was locked in a headlock with Seungcheol, gasped loudly. He suddenly had a lot of strength, and he pushed the older guy away angrily.

"You what?"

Seungcheol shrugged, "I made Mina my girlfriend."

"You're crazy! You know I like Mina!" Mingyu growled, as he clenched his fists.

Woozi stood up, with his guitar in his hands. He raised the guitar, and pointed it at Seungcheol.

He narrowed his eyes at the older guy, and he spoke, his voice dripping with venom, "You are such a bastard."

Seungcheol scoffed, and crossed his arms over his chest, "Yeah, so?"

The8, who was a bit more rational, tugged at Seungcheol's shirt, "Seungcheol, you aren't usually like this. Did something happen with your father?"

Seungcheol's expression turned dark, and he pushed The8 away, "Shut up! You don't know anything!"

The8 stumbled, almost falling and Jun quickly caught him.

Jun sighed, "That's why we are asking you. What are you hiding, Coups?"

Seungcheol smiled, as he gritted his teeth.

"Nothing, Junhui. I'm hiding nothing. I like Mina, and she's my girlfriend. Got any problem with that?"

"Seungcheol..." DK whispered, then he looked up, and landed a punch on Seungcheol's jaw, "...I hate you."

Seungcheol cracked his fists, and punched DK back, "I don't care."

They got into a fist fight. Seungkwan and Hoshi quickly grabbed the two boys apart.

Seungcheol shrugged off Hoshi, and glared at DK, "Stay away from Mina. She's mine."

He turned to leave the room.

Jeonghan stopped him before he left, "Seungcheol, I don't know what you're up to. But I will stop you."

Seungcheol simply scoffed, and left the room.