•One•

Important-
Please read the chapter before this to see some information on Anna, which is necessary to know for the story. Thanks and enjoy! :))

***

I was pacing around camp, waiting for  some of our group to return who had previously went on a run to Atlanta City. Andrea, my sister was with them and they had been gone way too long so as you can imagine I am getting increasingly more worried by the second. A few others also went a long on the run, Glenn being one. Glenn and I had gotten pretty close since the outbreak, he's my best friend I guess you could say.

Amy, my sister walked over to me and I could see the worry and desperation so clearly in her glossy blue eyes.

"They're not back yet, don't you think we should be out there looking for them?" Amy questioned, throwing her hands in the air. I almost rolled my eyes at her dramatics.

I slowly turned to her, placing my hands on her shoulders, I looked her in the eyes and spoke softly.
"They'll be back, Andrea knows what she's doing." I replied unsure if I was trying to convince Amy or myself.

Amy let out a long sigh. "I know, I just couldn't face losing either of you guys."

"Well I'm not going anywhere okay? and neither is Andrea." I said with a small smile. Andrea was the strongest person I have ever known, I was sure she would survive the longest in this world.

Amy gave me a small nod before a smirk came across her pale face. "So... anyway what's going on between you and Glenn?" She questioned me wiggling her eyebrows at me and this time I did roll my eyes.

"Seriously?" I sighed. Amy and Andrea had been pestering me about Glenn ever since we met him. Yes we were close, but we were only friends.

"Yeah seriously."

"Nothing is going on. I mean he's a great guy and I really like him he's probably my best friend right now, but I need to focus on keeping you and Andrea safe. This isn't the time for a relationship." I shook my head.

Amy let out a little laugh, playfully rolling her eyes. "Anna look around, the world is falling apart you may not get another chance like this, so go for it. In my opinion this is the perfect time for a relationship, you never know if you'll find another person to connect with like that."

***
Short first chapter, but I promise the rest will be longer.

Thank you all for reading, remember to vote and comment.