•Fourteen•

It feels like forever since I've slept, since I've taken a break, since I've tasted water and not felt like my throat is burning. We run, from house to house, car to car. We never get a break, never. And we never will in this world.

Daryl, Rick, Carl, Glenn and I went into a small house to check if it was safe.
I  was walking along a narrow hallway when i came to a door, I heard movement and I quickly took my bow out and aimed it at the door. It suddenly flew open and a crossbow was pointed at my head, I looked up to find Daryl standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Be careful with that thing." I mumbled as I walked past him and into the kitchen where I seen Carl looking through the cupboards.

"Anything?" I asked knowing the answer already.

"Yeah." He said as he held up two cans of dog meat.

"Yeah Carl, I'm hungry I mean I'm starving but there is no way I'm eating that, sorry." I said while giving him a sad smile, I walked through the hall to see the rest of the group walking in.

I seen Lori coming in who had gotten huge over the last 8 months. I think it had been, it's difficult to keep track these days.

I gave her a small smile and then looked over to see Daryl coming down the stairs pulling the feathers off an owl.

I walked into the living room to see everyone sitting there looking depressed as ever, which to be honest I can't really blame them for. We had no food, no water, no way of washing or getting new clothes, we had no home.

"Hey." I heard from behind me.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked Glenn who put his hand in mine.

"Yeah. You good?" He asked back, checking over me for scratches as he always does.

"As good as I can be, I guess." I said, squeezing his hand.

I get that it's been a while since the farm and since Andrea, but I miss her and I have hope that she's still alive although I feel like I am the only one who has any hope.

"I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead and walked further into the living room and sat down by the wall.

I went over and joined him with my head leaned on his shoulder.

Rick walked in with that constant angry look on his face, the one like Shane used to have. He looked over to Carl who was in the middle of opening one of his dog food cans, he walked over and picked it up looking at it for a while and then through it across the room which made me jump and grab onto Glenn.

"Psst." T-dog said looking out the window. "More" He added pointing towards the walkers.

We all quickly gathered our things and headed off again. As everyone was getting in the car I saw an axe which I thought could be useful and so decided to grab it I turned around to be face to face with a walker and as i went to hit it with the axe an arrow went flying into it head.

"Thanks." I said with wide eyes looking at Daryl, he simply gave me a quick nod, pulled out his arrow and got on his motorbike.

"C'mon." Glenn said quickly grabbing my arm and pulling me into the car, we quickly took off down the road to find a new place to rest up.

After a while, we pulled over on the side of the road and gathered around the car bonnet as I laid a map out across it.

"We got no place left to go." T-dog said looking down shaking his head.