•Fifteen•

"What are you doin' here?" A tall man with long dark hair asked.

"Surviving." I said grabbing my bow and opening the door, Daryl and I taking out all the walkers. We pushed Hershel back to the cell block and unloaded him onto his bed.

"What happened?" Maggie asked tears spilling out her eyes.

"H-he got umm bit... So I-I c-" I was cut off by Glenn.

"She did what she had to do." He said grabbing my had and walking out to the common room area.

"How did you know how to do that?" He asked.

"I was a nurse before all this, I sort of just guessed that if I took the infected part away it couldn't spread." I said running a bloody Hand through my hair.

"What the hell..." Glenn mumbled looking over my shoulder.

I turned around to see all off the inmates standing there, I ran back to the cells to find Rick and Daryl.

"Guys come with me, now." I demanded walking back to Glenn.

"Shouldn't y'all be calling a doctor for your friend?" A small guy with a funny moustache asked.

The intimates kept going on about the army and hospitals, clearly not
understanding that it's all gone.

"Do one of you have a phone I can use?" One of the men asked.

"Don't you get it? It's all gone, there is no phones, no internet, police, army or hospitals. Everything is gone." I said raising my voice, maybe being a little too harsh.

"Come with us." Rick said to the inmates heading outside.

"I'm gonna stay here I need to help with Hershel." I said to Glenn, he nodded kissing my head and then walked out the door.

I ran into the cell with Hershel and started putting pressure on his leg holding a bunch off towels to it.

"Could we cauterise it?" Carol asked

"Ahh... No, no it's too dangerous. I need serious medical equipment, medicine. This needs to be prevented from becoming infected. I need bandages and antibiotics." I told them wiping the sweat off my head as I stress completely took over me.

***

I sat for what felt like hours holding different clothing and towels onto Hershel's leg, we all sat around as I tried to save him and stop the bleeding. Suddenly a bag was dropped next to me and I looked up to see Carl standing there.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Medicine, I found the infirmary." He said. Maybe I should have cared that he went out on his own but I honestly didn't, he was just trying to help.

Lori stood up, grabbing Carl's arm and stormed out of the cell, I could vaguely hear her scolding him.

I grabbed the right medicine and injected it into Hershel I then cleaned it up best I could and took some gauze and wrapped it around his stump, just praying that he would survive.

I had been sat with Hershel for hours watching him when Glenn walked in.

"Hey." He said sitting next to me.

"Hi." I replied as I looked up, smiling at him.

"You know you can take a break right?" He asked, giving me a soft smile.

"Yeah, It's probably just best that I stay with him though in case anything happens." I sighed leaning back in my chair.

"He's gonna be fine, Anna." He told me, trying to convince himself more than me I think.

"What are you doing?" I asked Glenn as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Shh, just come with me." He whispered and I simply nodded and followed him.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we reached the guard tower.

He didn't reply but as soon as the door was closed I was against it with his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and tangled my hands in his hair, I pulled away and grabbed his hand leading him upstairs where there was already blankets on the floor.

"You plan this or somethin'?" I ask Glenn as he simply just laughed and grabbed my face, cupping my cheeks he kissed me again. We stayed like that until he pushed me against the wall and started leaving kisses drown my neck, while I took his shirt off and let my hand roam his body. He then slipped my shirt off and started kissing down my body, causing me to moan out his name.

It was our first time in months doing this and it felt more amazing than ever, we had so much love and passion for each other you could almost physically see it.

As we were finishing I fell back down and hit my head on the wall, completely ruining the moment.

"Woah, are you okay?" Glenn asked still trying to catch his breath.

"Uh Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I said as we both began laughing.

We laid down next to each other, he wrapped his arms around me as I laid on his chest. It felt so nice, like we were a normal couple, in a normal house, in our normal bed. But we weren't. We were in the middle of an apocalypse, living in a prison and sleeping in a guard tower. There was nothing normal about this.

"Did the prisoners leave?" I asked.

"No... Axel and Oscar are still here." He told me while running his hands through my hair.

"What about the other ones?" I asked confused.

"Uh yeah, they left." He replied seeming hesitant but I just brushed it off.

I laid there for a while with my eyes closed just enjoying the peacefulness for once, I opened my eyes slightly, Peeking at Glenn to find him staring at me.

"You're staring" I laughed slightly.

"Only because I love you." He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

***

Okay, when editing this I realised there was SO MANY spelling mistake i'm cringing so bad HELP